BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Jia Wern L.
Urbana, IL
They are sweet and creamy, just as you would expect from cookies and cream. I would say too sweet, however. And I would personally also prefer more cookies in them. But overall they still make very decent snack bars!
Julie N.
Manteca, CA
A nice smooth, creamy candy bar with yummy bits of Oreo cookies....what's not to love about this!! The chocolate is not overwhelmingly sweet and it just simply melts in your mouth!! So good....if you're not on a diet.
Theresa C.
Lodi
Love these so yummy they are like a white chocolate with little Oreo type bits mixed in and after Christmas I find them on clearence and keep them in the freezer :)
Meghan W.
An absolute classic! Cookies and cream is hands down the greatest of all the Hershey bars if you ask me! The crunchiness, the taste, the smell, every part of it is irresistibly delicious.
Bailey C.
Spokane , WA
I love this candy bar but sometimes it can be too sweet. When this is the case, I chop it up and mix it with dark chocolate. I also prefer to freeze my chocolate before I eat it. So good!
Alexis H.
This delicious black and white combination is so amazing! the cookie bits are in perfect combination with Hershey's melty white chocolate. This is my go to bar to brighten up a bad day!
Halie B.
Smyrna, GA
By far my favorite Hershey's chocolate! At CVS they frequently have these on sale and it gets me every time. This Hershey's bar is great for a snack while sitting in long classes all day.
Tierra C.
Morgantown, WV
I actually really enjoy indulging in one of these chocolate bars. I love the flavor of white chocolate and the crunch you get from the cookie pieces is decadant! Definitely a win for me.
Savannah S.
Huntley, IL
My first pick when I stop in the morning for a quick snack before work! I'm huge about texture and this one cuts it for me! The smooth chocolate and crunchy bits make it so much better!
gabriela m.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorite chocolate bar ever. I love the white chocolate and how it mixes perfectly with the cookies. It just melts in your mouth plus I love the cruch the cookies give. Love it.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?