BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Nicole P.
san jose, ca
These have been my favorites since i was a kid! A nice alternative to the conventional chocolate bar, And I looove the cookie bits throughout each piece. I'll never stop eating them ha ha.
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love cookies and cream because I am a white chocolate fan! These are definitely delicious. I love the mini chocolate bites in the bars that give it a nice crunch. :)
Samantha D.
Dothan, AL
I love these candy bars. They were my favorite when I was a kid. And I still like them now. I love to let them melt in my mouth until I get out all the cookie pieces.
Samantha S.
Richmond, KY
This is by far my favorite bar by Hershey. It's just a perfect combination of flavors. The white chocolate is really creamy and delicious and the cookies even it out.
Ngoc N.
This is the best thing ever because it's not all chocolate so you don't get overwhelmed with chocolate! I love cookies and cream anyways so this just makes it into a more portable form.
Kim P.
I love this candy so much. It helps that I like the "cookies and cream" flavor for ice cream as well! However, this white chocolate and cookie bits combination might be too sweet if you don't like your candy entirely sweet. You will either love it or not!
Jia Wern L.
Urbana, IL
They are sweet and creamy, just as you would expect from cookies and cream. I would say too sweet, however. And I would personally also prefer more cookies in them. But overall they still make very decent snack bars!
gabriela m.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorite chocolate bar ever. I love the white chocolate and how it mixes perfectly with the cookies. It just melts in your mouth plus I love the cruch the cookies give. Love it.
Hannah H.
These are perfect, of course! The only issue for me is these are very hard to find in my area but pose a good occasional treat. It does come off a bit to sweet to me but I still buy a couple when I find them to save for those times when they're just right!
Maggy T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of the best chocolates I ever prove! The taste is just amazing with the flavor of white chocolate and the crunch! Everyone should prove this once in their live.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?