BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Denise V.
Salinas, CA
If you are any of the above, go to your nearest convenience store and pick one up! I guarantee it will make your day sweeter! Creamy and crunchy all in one bite! But be careful of predators (co-workers, family members, bf/gf) for they might a piece lol
Jia Wern L.
Urbana, IL
They are sweet and creamy, just as you would expect from cookies and cream. I would say too sweet, however. And I would personally also prefer more cookies in them. But overall they still make very decent snack bars!
Jessica W.
Elgin, IL
These have always been one of my all time favorite candy bars, my kids and Husband love it too! Just saw a recipe for Hershey's cookies and creme bar cookies, can't wait to try that out!
Halie B.
Smyrna, GA
By far my favorite Hershey's chocolate! At CVS they frequently have these on sale and it gets me every time. This Hershey's bar is great for a snack while sitting in long classes all day.
Ashley S.
When I'm looking for something different in the candy aisle, I find myself going for this bar. I'm not a fan of cookies and cream ice cream but there is something about this candy I enjoy.
Bailey C.
Spokane , WA
I love this candy bar but sometimes it can be too sweet. When this is the case, I chop it up and mix it with dark chocolate. I also prefer to freeze my chocolate before I eat it. So good!
casey h.
Fort Thomas, KY
Better than just the white chocolate kind. My favorite is in the drops. They're smaller and can just pop them in your mouth. This is by far the best Hershey chocolate flavor
Tierra C.
Morgantown, WV
I actually really enjoy indulging in one of these chocolate bars. I love the flavor of white chocolate and the crunch you get from the cookie pieces is decadant! Definitely a win for me.
Enereida H.
Irving, TX
This is my go to candy whenever I'm in crappy mood. There is nothing better than cookies and creme chocolate, and its easy to share, not that I'm gonna share but...
Candice K.
Mobile, AL
This is mine and my daughter absolute favorite candy bar!!! They Wil always remind me of all the memories we had sharing a delicious cookies and cream Hershey bar!!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?