BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Denise V.
Salinas, CA
If you are any of the above, go to your nearest convenience store and pick one up! I guarantee it will make your day sweeter! Creamy and crunchy all in one bite! But be careful of predators (co-workers, family members, bf/gf) for they might a piece lol
Lindsay B.
Matthews, NC
I think White Chocolate is the black sheep of the chocolate family. That being said, the Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme bars are insanely delicious. I have loved them for a long time and they never disappoint. So good.
Jessica W.
Elgin, IL
These have always been one of my all time favorite candy bars, my kids and Husband love it too! Just saw a recipe for Hershey's cookies and creme bar cookies, can't wait to try that out!
Richard S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is definitely a tasty candy bar. However, the white chocolate sometimes tastes too sugary to me - especially if I try to take on a King Size bar! A once in awhile snack, maybe once every week or two, is great at keeping that sweet tooth in check.
Enereida H.
Irving, TX
This is my go to candy whenever I'm in crappy mood. There is nothing better than cookies and creme chocolate, and its easy to share, not that I'm gonna share but...
Hannah H.
These are perfect, of course! The only issue for me is these are very hard to find in my area but pose a good occasional treat. It does come off a bit to sweet to me but I still buy a couple when I find them to save for those times when they're just right!
Ashley S.
When I'm looking for something different in the candy aisle, I find myself going for this bar. I'm not a fan of cookies and cream ice cream but there is something about this candy I enjoy.
Melinda C.
Buffalo, NY
I am not a Chocolate fan but I LOVE White Chocolate, so this candy bar is one of the best from the US that I've tried. The white chocolate is very creamy and the cookie pieces are crispy.
casey h.
Fort Thomas, KY
Better than just the white chocolate kind. My favorite is in the drops. They're smaller and can just pop them in your mouth. This is by far the best Hershey chocolate flavor
Theresa G.
I love white chocolate. And with crunchies it taste sooooo good! When I was in middle school this was something I always bought it in the store on the way to school.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?