BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
I'm such a sucker for this candy! I don't know what it is that makes it so good, but it's yummy! Smooth and that little bit of crunch, makes a little go a long way.
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love cookies and cream because I am a white chocolate fan! These are definitely delicious. I love the mini chocolate bites in the bars that give it a nice crunch. :)
Raven W.
Pensacola, FL
SO IN LOVE with this , I'm not too much of a chocolate lover but when I tasted this I defiantly fell in love . I spend most of my money on this candy then anything .
Nashali N.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is alright for my taste (don't enjoy the creamy taste) but it'd be great for someone who loves Oreos. Personally, I'd rather have a regular Hershey bar.
Jameisha M.
Belton, TX
There is no words to describe Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar, but pure heaven to my taste buds. The first time I bitten in this bar it instantly gave me the sugar rush I was looking for.
Christa M.
Nashville, TN
Eat for snack and use for desserts ,put on ice cream desserts,cupcakes,party's ,milk shakes, baking , kids partys, holidays as gifts.put it in the freezer and eat it.
Cristina a.
La puente, Ca
Omg these are so good one of my favorite chocolate growing up and I have got my brother and sisters addicted to these and one of the best Hershey chocolates out there
sonya w.
South Pittsburg, TN
I became addicted to these back when I was working! I would always have a bowl at my desk, intended for my coworkers but somehow I always ended up eating most of them! If u let them melt in your mouth versus gobbling them up they are absolutely delicious!!!😉
Meghan W.
An absolute classic! Cookies and cream is hands down the greatest of all the Hershey bars if you ask me! The crunchiness, the taste, the smell, every part of it is irresistibly delicious.
Melinda C.
Buffalo, NY
I am not a Chocolate fan but I LOVE White Chocolate, so this candy bar is one of the best from the US that I've tried. The white chocolate is very creamy and the cookie pieces are crispy.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?