BY HERSHEY'S #12 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
This candy bar is too good to be true. It must have terrible ingredients because it has such a wonderful flavor. This candy bar paired with a great movie theater popcorn is what dreams are made of. And the delicious texture of the cookie pieces, really makes this candy bar a winner.
Heather S.
These have always been my favorite Hershey's candy bars, not including seasonal variations. But if you are a white chocolate connoisseur of sorts these are waxy, just like all of Hershey's chocolate. I love the little crunch of the chocolate cookie pieces. I would recommend this to others.
Shifra N.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
This literally reminds me of childhood every time I eat it. Theres just something so satisfying about white chocolate mixed with cookie crumbles. Its a good option for when you have that sweet tooth and not really caring about calories. Its hard to not eat this whole thing in one sitting.
Angie R.
Concord
I Love this candy bar! It is my ultimate favorite, I can literary eat it everyday and never get tired of it!  It's also not to pricey and it is affordable. It tastes like white chocolate with mini chocolate chips-considering that's whats in it. It's definitely worth the buy !
TB B.
I am not ashamed to say I just ate two of these full size bars..The white chocolate is awesome..I am not a big Hershey bar person but someone gave me one of these and I have been buying them every since..
Stephanie V.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is by far my favorite candy bar. I absolutely love anything cookies and cream flavor. It tastes like white chocolate (which I love) and the cookie bits add the perfect amount of crunch. The chocolate and cookie bits tastes amazing together and give you a true cookies and cream flavor.
Irma P.
No  existe dieta, ni abdomen plano que se resista a esta maravilla. Caer en esta tentación  es fácil y hasta la persona más fuerte seguro lo ha estaxperimentado. HERSHEY'S de sabor y textura exquisita. Encantadora para todo tipo de paladar, no conozco a ninguno que se resista! Una droga 🍃
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm not a big candy bar fan but this is just delicious I love these!!! Definitely my favorite candy bar out there that I've had in very impressed with these. I recommend trying it out! It's worth it seriously :)))))
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Im a Fan of chocolate,  I like it in all flavors, shape, size and all that jazz. obviusly this one is in my list of favorites, honestly is my fave withe chocolate and i s a big plus that is cookies ans cream.
Kristine H.
This has been one of my favorites since I was little and even more so as an adult with nut allergies. I love that it gives you a crunch mixed with the milk chocolate and the white chocolate is such a nice alternative. It's creamier than most and it's not as bitter. Absolutely love it.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?