BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 157 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
Stevie V.
Wyandotte, MI
I don't really have to say much about these... They're incredibly delicious. If you love anything cookies and cream you'll love these. Plus the packaging is so cute!
Annie L.
Riverside, CA
Literally once you open it you can't stop. Plus you gotta eat it quick because chocolate gets stale very quickly. This is good if you're sharing and planning to finish it the same day. Chocolate does get stale quickly.
susan h.
This cookies n' creme Hershey's bar is so sweet and tasty! After I eat it I am really thirsty though. It is also a little too sweet for me, but everyone's different.
sonya w.
South Pittsburg, TN
I became addicted to these back when I was working! I would always have a bowl at my desk, intended for my coworkers but somehow I always ended up eating most of them! If u let them melt in your mouth versus gobbling them up they are absolutely delicious!!!😉
Tiff H.
Cookies AND CREAM!!!!!!!!.......
I remember when these first came out. it was like something magical! The cookie pieces exploding in your mouth with each bite... wow
Anna B.
I love this candy bar, the way the sweet white chocolate meets with the cookies is absolutely amazing. It may not be my favorite but I get it every so often. It for sure has great flavor.
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, ['', '', '']
The Cookies n Cream chocolate bites are a new staple in my home! My kids and husband love them, as well as myself. They are creamy & crunchy and perfect for a snack!
Camille N.
Little Rock, AR
I love using these candy bars to make s'mores! White chocolate is so creamy and the chunks of cookies are amazing with the marshmallow. Seriously, you have to try it!
Ashley C.
Mt Washington, KY
I usually could give or take chocolate of any kind, except for this one. Hershey's cookie and creme bars are absolutely amazing. Just the right amount of everything your taste buds need!
Pearl C.
Pearland, TX
This is one my favorite candy bars from Hershey's. Creamy with slight chocolate crunch from the "cookies" part of the candy. It's delicious! I can eat a whole candy bar in one sitting, though I try really hard not to!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?