BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
sonya w.
South Pittsburg, TN
I became addicted to these back when I was working! I would always have a bowl at my desk, intended for my coworkers but somehow I always ended up eating most of them! If u let them melt in your mouth versus gobbling them up they are absolutely delicious!!!😉
Tiff H.
Cookies AND CREAM!!!!!!!!.......
I remember when these first came out. it was like something magical! The cookie pieces exploding in your mouth with each bite... wow
Christa M.
Nashville, TN
Eat for snack and use for desserts ,put on ice cream desserts,cupcakes,party's ,milk shakes, baking , kids partys, holidays as gifts.put it in the freezer and eat it.
Annie L.
Riverside, CA
Literally once you open it you can't stop. Plus you gotta eat it quick because chocolate gets stale very quickly. This is good if you're sharing and planning to finish it the same day. Chocolate does get stale quickly.
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
I'm such a sucker for this candy! I don't know what it is that makes it so good, but it's yummy! Smooth and that little bit of crunch, makes a little go a long way.
Bridgett S.
Tis is the only Hershey's chocolate bar you will ever see me eat. i despise Hershey's normally, but this bar is really very good. ok, so the frozen kisses are, too.....
Brianna B.
Hartford, CT
I'm not really a chocolate lover but for this I make an exception because they're so GOOD! Seriously, they're creamy, sweet, melt in your mouth, and the cookie bits give it perfect texture.
omayra g.
HAMDEN, CT
I remember asking my boyfriend to get me one of these like every day when I was pregnant definitely one of my favorite chocolate I also like to melt the chocolate and dip strawberries in it
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love cookies and cream because I am a white chocolate fan! These are definitely delicious. I love the mini chocolate bites in the bars that give it a nice crunch. :)
Isela N.
N Las Vegas, NV
Cookies and cream are one of those chocolates i have to crave even though its so delicious. the white chocolate is extremely sweet and i would like more cookie bits.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?