BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Jesslyn S.
Ringgold, GA
I really love these candy bars. Good balance between cookie and candy bar! I really enjoy putting them in the freezer and eating them cold, also they are good to bake with.
Dalton A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Rich and creamy, but with a crunch. That's this candy bar in a nutshell!
I love how sweet it is with the white chocolate, and how you get the nice mellow crunch of delicious chocolate-y goodness.
Mili Rani R.
Issaquah, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
"THE BEST" cookies n cream white chocolate EVER!
One of the best snacks for a quick chocolate craving. Melts in your mouth whilst the cookies give you something to crunch on as well.
Enough Said.
Jackie G.
Franklin, WI
This candy bar is one of my favorites! I absolutely love the flavor. The smooth, creamy white chocolate along with the crunch of the cookie pieces make this candy delicious.
Ruby R.
Willimantic, CT
I love this candy I love it I eat it almost 3 times as week I buy it all the time when I'm in the store or in the movie theaters its a good price for such a delicious candy
Amylynn O.
Bloomsburg , Pa
This chocolate bar is defiantly in my top 5 of chocolate bars! So very tasty and cheap! In not one who can eat plain white chocolate the little chocolate crisps make it 100 times better!
Loree R.
I LOVE THIS CANDY BAR. It is sweet yet crunchy because of the cookies that are in each bar of the chocolate. I will always find myself buying one in the aisle before I pay.
noemi C.
Biglerville, PA
I love this kind of chocolate,it's actually my favorite I don't have any negative comments I especially like the bits of cookie this is a good flavor. It is also a good price not expensive at all.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
I love cookies and cream anything. These candy bar has been my favorite since I was a kid. I treat myself to one every couple of months and I eat it so fast. It is delicious.
Jess G.
Pardeeville, WI
This is by far my favorite white chocolate bar! It's so smooth and creamy with perfect little cookie crumbles.. It is absolutely delicious and addictions!👅
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?