BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Silvana A.
Hudson, MA
I love sweet things, especially chocolate. But this for me has way to much sugar, I can usually only eat 1 little square because I just can't take any more. It's also not as creamy as I like my chocolate to be.
April H.
Jackson, TN
After going to a family functionand havign the best pie I had ever eaten; I went to find the recipe and atempt to recreate the yummy goodness. I did and 6 bars later with a block of cream cheese and tub of cool whip ...awesomeness occured!
Kimberly H.
TAFT, Ca
I love Hershey's, but the Cookie and Cream bar is my weakness. I love this candy bar because it actually does taste like cookies and cream.... I can never resist one when I'm shopping and see it in the little shelves when in line to pay
Shannel K.
Northridge, CA
I can not leave the market without stocking up on the cookies and cream chocolate. I absolutely love this sweet thang! and I never get tired of eating it especially when I get cravings for chocolate!
Megan J.
Yreka, CA
Love this candy bar it is so great and I am not a very big fan of white chocolate but for some reason this is something I crave and occasionally is my cheat item of the week
Karen S.
Pangburn, AR
Cookies and cream cookies won me over at first taste 😍 they are my favorite. I love how it just melts in your mouth. Its the most incredible taste. So glad someone was creative enough to make these. 💞
Erika M.
This has been my favorite since I was a little girl. And now I've learned how delicious it is to be baked in with your brownies or cookies..................a whole new world.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I love this stuff, but always in moderation (that's always hard for me to do)! Hershey's chocolate is some of the best around and the added crunch from the cookies is a plus!
Loree R.
I LOVE THIS CANDY BAR. It is sweet yet crunchy because of the cookies that are in each bar of the chocolate. I will always find myself buying one in the aisle before I pay.
Almira K.
Saint Louis, MO
They are so creamy and fill my mouth with a delicious taste. It cures my sweet tooth and I could eat this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. its my favorite, and if you haven't tried it then get to it!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?