BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Bridgett S.
Tis is the only Hershey's chocolate bar you will ever see me eat. i despise Hershey's normally, but this bar is really very good. ok, so the frozen kisses are, too.....
Felicia J.
Macon, GA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE CANDY, EVER! Sorry for all caps but I'm so serious! I love this candy! I don't know how I survived prior to me being introduced to this candy bar!
Camille N.
Little Rock, AR
I love using these candy bars to make s'mores! White chocolate is so creamy and the chunks of cookies are amazing with the marshmallow. Seriously, you have to try it!
Rachael L.
Phoenix, AZ
Ugh I love these soo much. they're my weakness. I get so addicted that I eat the whole bar whenever I get one. If you've never had one you're seriously missing out.
Isela N.
N Las Vegas, NV
Cookies and cream are one of those chocolates i have to crave even though its so delicious. the white chocolate is extremely sweet and i would like more cookie bits.
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
Used to be a high school favorite and just had some the other day as a topping on my frozen yogurt and realized how much I'd been missing it all these years! Yummy!!!
Tiff H.
Cookies AND CREAM!!!!!!!!.......
I remember when these first came out. it was like something magical! The cookie pieces exploding in your mouth with each bite... wow
robin m.
Cedar Key, FL
I ca eat several of these bars in one sitting they are that awesome. These are not to rich and I love to let them melt in my mouth then eat the little cookie pieces.
Annie L.
Riverside, CA
Literally once you open it you can't stop. Plus you gotta eat it quick because chocolate gets stale very quickly. This is good if you're sharing and planning to finish it the same day. Chocolate does get stale quickly.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
I do not like white chocolate at all but every once in a while I get a craving for this candy bar. It must just be the cookie pets inside they definitely win me over.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?