BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Savannah K.
Fort Bragg, NC
I think this is okay. The white chocolate tastes cheap and slightly plasticky in my opinion, but the little bits of cookie are good. The chocolate is also very gritty.
Passion B.
The Hershey's Cookies n' Cream bar is definitely a classic for me. It's just so #delicious & it melts in your mouth. It's the perfect balance between cookie & #chocolate.
Marina R.
The best chocolate bar ever! Not to sweet but just right and if you like the ice cream thats even better. Its also affordable and breaks into pieces if you like sharing
Kelly G.
Delicious white chocolate with bits of crunch candy bar make this a delightful snack. However, it is somewhat on the sweet side. It's a nice change from milk chocolate.
Nicole R.
Rolling Meadows, IL
One of the best Hershey bars ever! They taste extra creamy and melt in your mouth! :) The cookie crumbs inside are the best part💖 I've been having a strong sweet tooth lately and I could literally sit and eat a ton of these candy bars in one sitting 😋 Love these!
Isha B.
I can't even begin to describe how amazing this candy bar is... it's just perfect.. especially broken up and mixed in with cookies n cream ice cream... AMAZZZZZZZZZballs.
virjen v.
El Paso, TX
I personally prefer the chocolate Hershey bar with almonds in it, but I love these too. if I had a choice to choose out of the two I would definitely pick the Hershey bar with the almonds. but they both are so much better then just the regular plain chocolate bar.
Stephanie R.
Tallahassee, Fl
I LOVE white chocolate! I'm not big on sweets , so just one little bite normally does the trick.
A bar could def last me a week. Just enough sweet to kill my craving :)
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ever tasted a cookie? Well this candy bar tastes like a cookie backwards! Creamy with morsels of cookie crisps. Heaven on Earth I tell you. The only chocolate I eat.
Annie L.
Riverside, CA
Literally once you open it you can't stop. Plus you gotta eat it quick because chocolate gets stale very quickly. This is good if you're sharing and planning to finish it the same day. Chocolate does get stale quickly.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?