BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Jessie V.
Wheeling, IL
One of the best white chocolate bars out there with that cookie crunch just makes it even better I would recommend you to try it if you love chocolate or white chocolate in general it's worth the money 👍🏼
Yesi C.
Columbia, SC
This chocolate bar is amazing. You have chocolate and cookies mixed together. What an amazing mixture. Not too sweet or hard. Amazing balance between the chocolate and cookies.
Richa G.
Jersey City, NJ
It's my favorite chocolate. I love eating white chocolate more than the dark one & the crunchy cookie makes it perfect. It's smooth & rich in taste. This is my all time desert & perfect gift for me.
Yasmin A.
Whenever I'm craving white chocolate, this is my go to! It melts in your mouth (like so many others mentioned) and I love the added crunch from the cookies.
tammy b.
Edmonds, WA
Small pet peeve of mine: it's cocoa butter, not really chocolate. Whatever you call it, I don't care for it; waaay too sweet. Also, not the biggest Oreo fan (would totally be the last cookie I would choose) so this is a total non starter from me from the start.
Hannah A.
I'm addicted to these! i love Oreos, and i also love cookies and cream ice cream. probably one of my favorite candy bars. it has a white chocolate taste with the added favor of oreo bits. i would love to see them make a golden oreo flavor!
Lisa W.
Atlanta, GA
I've always had mixed feelings about white chocolate because too much always makes me nauseous but this was pretty good. It was quite enjoyable.
Salena B.
Sanger, CA
I don't like this. I think that its too gritty of a texture. I think the chocolate has a waxy feel to it, and I feel like it just lingers on the roof of my mouth. Plus, its CRAZY sweet. Just pass on this.
Alma M.
Rockford, IL
This chocolate is amazing. It is super creamy and then crunchy with the cookie. Its just perfect. Also it isn't too sweet where your stomach starts to hurt. or is that just me?
Jody M.
San Antonio , TX
This candy bar is amazing! It's very creamy and the cookie chunks are fresh. I have loved this candy since it first came out. The creamy part is white chocolate and is perfect!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?