BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Ariana S.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a good mixture of chocolate crunch and smooth white chocolate. It's a taste of childhood and a great balance between flavors. It's not too sweet too. However, it's hard to find lately.

Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these, by far my favorite candy bar.... it is my weakness. Super sweet though so not recommended for patients suffering from diabetes or other sugar related illnesses. Good stuff though!
Joanna G.
Growing up Hershey's has always been my favorite! But this chocolate is just amazing! I love white chocolate but the mixture of cookies and cream just makes it better!
Jasmin S.
Sacramento, CA
I never tried this candy until a couple years ago. I had just stuck with the milk chocolate and ever since I had the cookies and cream I only ate the milk chocolate when my wisdom teeth got pulled out. I'm love this candy.
Amber R.
Albany , OR
The best ever! So sweet but they taste so good, they should make these into milkshakes cause ids buy that everyday, its such a smooth rich flavor along with the rough cookie parts so good.
Brenda B.
All time favorite Hershey's flavor. I have loved this since the age of 11 and will keep loving it for years to come. Thank you Hershey's for this delicious invention.
Megan B.
Kingsport, TN
These are my favorite chocolate bars to grab at the store! I can't say no to the melty white chocolate and little cookie crumbs inside!! Priced well and easy to find!!
ly g.
I love when these go on sale ten for ten dollars at the grocery store. makes them really affordable, my kids and I love them, awesome as a topping on top of brownies.
Roxana H.
Yummm... I love this candy bar. The bits of cookie give this chocolate bar and delicious crunchy texture :). I like to let the chocolate melt in my mouth and then crunch down on the cookies!
jessica d.
Yukon, OK
Since I only like white chocolate for the most part, this bar has been a favorite since I can remember! The cookie bits are the best part of the bar and a great snack!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?