BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Ashley A.
My friend introduced me to Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar. She knows that I love Cookies and Cream. This is both my favorite Hershey and ice cream flavor.
Mellissa S.
My son can't get enough of these. I prefer milk chocolate or dark chocolate but these are great to add in between a layer of brownie batter before baking for a sweet tooth fix.
Amanda C.
Astoria, NY
This is my favorite chocolate bar by far. The white chocolate is smooth and the cookie bits add a nice crunch. I don't generally like white chocolate but I can't resist this chocolate bar. So Delicious!
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Im not a fan of white chocolate, but my husband is. and he thinks hands down these are thee greatest chocolate bars to ever be. ive tried them to, and they're pretty good. but like i said I'm biased
Becky W.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm a big chocolate fan, so naturally I love this one. While usually wouldn't pick white chocolate over a regular one, the cookies in this one really do it for me. So delicious.
Merima B.
These taste so amazing!! Cookies and cream bar from Hershey's is the best little dessert candy bar you can imagine. It tastes so delicious and creamy. It's very affordable and most people love it.
Danaevia J.
White chocolate is one of my favorite sweets. You can't go wrong with this can't bar. Creamy whit chocolate with crunches of chocolate are perfect together.
Joanne L.
Streamwood, IL
This is my go to treat for any occasion. You can't go wrong with cookies and cream. The smooth white chocolate and tiny cookie pieces melt in your mouth. After your done your sure to want another!
Amanda L.
Mullins, SC
I love the Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar!! I am not a fan of chocolate, only white chocolate, so this is a great alternative for my sweet tooth. It's really creamy and tasty.
Stephanie G.
Scarsdale, NY
I am such a fan of these! You can never get enough. I especially love how they're drops so they're easy to throw in a purse etc. They taste amazing. My only complaint is that sometimes they can be a little too sweet if you eat too many.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?