BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
ly g.
I love when these go on sale ten for ten dollars at the grocery store. makes them really affordable, my kids and I love them, awesome as a topping on top of brownies.
virjen v.
El Paso, TX
I personally prefer the chocolate Hershey bar with almonds in it, but I love these too. if I had a choice to choose out of the two I would definitely pick the Hershey bar with the almonds. but they both are so much better then just the regular plain chocolate bar.
Roxana H.
Yummm... I love this candy bar. The bits of cookie give this chocolate bar and delicious crunchy texture :). I like to let the chocolate melt in my mouth and then crunch down on the cookies!
Stacy D.
Williston, SC
This is one of my favorite Hersey's candy Bars. I love the white chocolate when it melts in your mouth and then all you have left is the cookie bits of pieces to chew!
Jessica O.
One of my favorite candy bars since I love white chocolate and the cookie pieces in it makes it that much better. Usually find it for cheap price at my local Walmart.
Kyle M.
Columbia, MO
Hershey's Cookie and Cream candy bar has always been one of my favorite candy bars. The sweet white chocolate and the crunchy cookie pieces make it the perfect combo.
Kristine H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite Hershey's bar. It's so creamy and milky but it's crunchy at the same time . It melts in your mouth and the combination of white chocolate and chocolate crunch is awesome.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
Out of all the Hershey candies, this is by far my favorite. I love the creamy white milk chocolate and small bits of crunch. Honestly, I could eat two king sized ones.
Kristin D.
Cookies and cream bars are my guilty pleasure. The flavor is on point! I love the crunch of the chocolate bites inside of the creamy white chocolate. Always a favorite!
Megana K.
I really like this chocolate. I feel like it's a great combination of flavor. The creme flavor gives a change to the classic milk chocolate and the crispness gives it a little something extra.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?