BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Courtney R.
Denver, CO
This sweet treat always hits the spot! This cookies and cream candy bar really does taste amazing! The little pieces of ores cookie at sure to hit the spot!
Amanda L.
Mullins, SC
I love the Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar!! I am not a fan of chocolate, only white chocolate, so this is a great alternative for my sweet tooth. It's really creamy and tasty.
Rachel B.
I like Hersey bars but if you are not a big fan of white chocolate just don't try this. it does taste a little different since its cookies and cream flavored
Mona C.
Jacksonville, FL
This is one of my all time favorite candy bars white chocolate with chocolate cookie pieces! it never fails me! I'm not a big white chocolate person, but I love this candy bar. .. the perfect crunch!
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Very good for people who love the creme part of an Oreo. However, they can get very sweet very easily. I only eat a small amount each day so it last awhile.
sarah o.
Conway, AR
Absolutely one of my favorite candy bars of all time!! It has a nice rich creamy flavor to it and then you get the cookie crunch and it's so good
Tess M.
THESE ARE SO GOOD!! Perfect for trying something new that's not just milk chocolate! The white chocolate and chocolate crumbles mixed in it are to die for!!
Rebekah H.
Hiram, GA
Yumm!! My son is a HUGE white chocolate fan, so he always gets some Hershey's Cookies & Crème bars at Christmas (and I promise, I only steal a little). They are creamy and a little crunchy and delicious.
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
Omg this candy bar is delicious! It is very creamy and tastes great! I love to eat it as a snack, the cookies are very yummy. This is definitely one of my favorite bars ever! :)
Becky W.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm a big chocolate fan, so naturally I love this one. While usually wouldn't pick white chocolate over a regular one, the cookies in this one really do it for me. So delicious.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?