BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Gabby O.
I absolutely loved this bar. It's like an Oreo and milk in a bar. The white chocolate is very smooth and the little clusters add a bit of crunchiness to it.
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
I'm not a fan of white chocolate but I have had a few of these in my life. I appreciate the crunch of the Oreos in the chocolate which helps add a bit of true chocolate flavor!
Catrinna J.
By far my most favorite chocolate. Actually it's the only chocolate I'll eat and that's saying something because I don't really like chocolate...
wendy L.
Brooklyn, NY
Cookies and cream has to be my favorite chocolate of all times. its like you can never go wrong with offering this to anyone. 10 out of 10 they will love it ! its so creamy and then there is a crunch towards the end. i forgot to mention that I'm more of a dark chocolate kinda girl.
Alyson J.
Nashville, GA
Perfect snack to fill that sweet tooth. I love white chocolate. So adding cookies too it makes it even better. It's not too full of cookies , you can still taste the chocolate.
Ashley A.
My friend introduced me to Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar. She knows that I love Cookies and Cream. This is both my favorite Hershey and ice cream flavor.
Beth G.
I might be of a small minority in saying this, but I dislike all Hershey chocolate. I think it has a horrible, artificial flavor. This particular one is of the worst. Tastes like pure sugar and old milk.
Mariah M.
Canoga park , CA
MY FAVORITE CHOCOLATE BAR EVER! Which is a lot to say considering I have the biggest sweet tooth ever. Even if you hate Hershey's chocolate you will love this chocolate bar!!!
Linna C.
Reminds me of my child hood, they were my favorite growing up! My family loves crushing these up and putting them into milk shakes, so delicious!!
Kaitlin M.
Goodyear, Az
This is a million times better than the normal chocolate one. This has chunks of cookie in it and it feels so smooth and creamy in your mouth. It's amazing.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?