BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
April H.
Talbott, TN
I really have a dislike for White Chocolate. I don't like it a bit but with Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar makes it so yummy and delicious! I love these candy bars!
Kristin D.
Cookies and cream bars are my guilty pleasure. The flavor is on point! I love the crunch of the chocolate bites inside of the creamy white chocolate. Always a favorite!
Skylar S.
When I had this I was disappointed. I thought it was going to be great, but it's just white chocolate with cookie bits. Meh. If you like white chocolate and Oreos, you might like it. It's too much for me, though, especially not caring much for white chocolate.
Stephanie R.
Tallahassee, Fl
I LOVE white chocolate! I'm not big on sweets , so just one little bite normally does the trick.
A bar could def last me a week. Just enough sweet to kill my craving :)
Cindy D.
If I could give these candy bars a better grade, I would! These are my favorite candy bars! They are the taste of pure happiness! I have to eat them a square at a time.
virjen v.
El Paso, TX
I personally prefer the chocolate Hershey bar with almonds in it, but I love these too. if I had a choice to choose out of the two I would definitely pick the Hershey bar with the almonds. but they both are so much better then just the regular plain chocolate bar.
Chelsea C.
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely love cookies and cream Hershey bars! If you combine pretzels and candy corn on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper and pout melted cookies and cream bars on top and allow to and harden you have an amazing salty sweet snack!! Try it sometime!
Megana K.
I really like this chocolate. I feel like it's a great combination of flavor. The creme flavor gives a change to the classic milk chocolate and the crispness gives it a little something extra.
Cindy G.
Big Lake, MN
I like this candy bar, but it just doesn't satisfy like a real chocolate bar does. It is good, but for me, i can only tolerate it in smaller amounts. I prefer the bitesize pieces you get for Halloween vs. a full sized bar.
Kelli C.
I LOVE the Hershey's Cookies N Cream Bar. When I am craving something sweet but not full on chocolate, i eat this bar. It has the cookie pieces in it to give it a bit of crunch, which I like.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?