BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Kristina R.
Bonnots Mill, MO
These are really yummy and I love them. Although they are really rich, I love them! They are really good , but I'm not sure if these are better or the regular Hershey chocolate. I think it depends on the mood I'm in but these are delicious!!!! Try them if you haven't!
Jazzy M.
Durham, Nc
This is my favorite chocolate candy, I eat it all the time. The white chocolate taste so good and creamy when it Melt in your mouth. You well want to eat it all the time.
Jessica B.
Laurelville, OH
These are good, but i prefer the original milk chocolate over these. Call me traditional, lol. I do enjoy these whenever I'm looking for a little different version of chocolatey goodness, though.
Lisa P.
Staten Island, NY
My children love this Hershey bar. I like it a lot also, it tastes really good. It's a once in a while thing for us thought because the ingredients aren't too great lol
Cristal R.
White chocolate is so good, when i eat it it melts so quick in my mouth, i love the combination flavor of the mini chocolate crunch and white chocolate. By far the best!
Lara J.
Winston Salem, NC
I bought some fun size bars during Christmas. They have creamy white chocolate and little bits of cookie, the cookie pieces taste like Oreo. One of the better white chocolate candy bars. Yummy!
Kristin H.
Florence, AL
This is my favorite chocolate bar. The combination of white chocolate with the dark chocolate cookies is simply divine. A very yummy and affordable guilty pleasure candy.
Shelby B.
Not my favorite flavor, it doesn't really taste like cookies n cream, just white chocolate and some chocolate pieces mixed in. Plus the king size is way too large for me
Ashtin M.
Gibsonton, FL
By far my most favorite Hershey bar ever made! This is so creamy and milky and it isn't too rich either! Tastes wonderful! You'll want a glass of milk next to you though.
Claire B.
Owings Mills, MD
Ahhhh totally love this stinking chocolate bar. I'm allergic to gluten and i will even risk it to have a piece of this. So addicting and love the cookie pieces. What's not to love about white chocolate and cookies. Seriously.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?