BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
OMG I love this Hershey 's candy bar. This is my favorite brand of candy. I could eat this every day, the white chocolate taste so good. I love getting this candy at any near by store. I feel the pricef is reasonable for a candy bar. I would alway buy this candy again. Hershey's® Snack Size Cookies 'N' Cream
Alissa C.
Flushing, NY
Oreos in a white chocolate Hershey bar its a really great match! I love oreos and in a hershey its even better. I just love the overall taste especially in a white chocolate bar, I don't see many of those nowadays, mostly milk chocolate bars. I would definitely include these in care packages for my friends.
Misha W.
Anyone that gave this a bad rating just doesn't like white chocolate and had no business eating this anyways lol. This bar is amazing and even my friends that don't typically eat chocolate (including myself) love when these are at the girls nights. I am a sweet and sour girl but whenever I'm craving chocolate this is the GO TO.  Yes it's sweet but it's too be expected when you read the label and see what's in it. If you are looking for a basic chocolate then you probably should go with just that.
Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can't get enough of the Hershey's cookies and cream!! It's one of my top top favorites! It's nice and rich with that perfect cookie crunch! I usually try to eat just a piece but that never happens lol!! It's the BOMB!!
Meagan G.
Mc Comb, OH
This has been my go to checkout-lane candy bar. Even when I was younger the Cookies N' Cream candy bar was so much better than regular milk chocolate candy. They are less sweet and something different if you are used to regular milk and dark chocolate. Try white with those delectable little cookie bites!
Tricia H.
Mexico, MO
These are dangerously good. I have to have these on hand at all times. I mean who doesn't love cookies and cream anyways, and this is made by Hersheys, enough said! The cookie bites in the bar is easily the best part, in my opinion. You can find these almost anywhere, but be warned you can't eat just one!
Mikayla V.
Fosston, MN
This chocolate is soooo good! I prefer this to the original Hershey chocolate bar. The only problem is that I want to eat 5 in one sitting!! Its perfect if you love cookies and cream. It just melts in your mouth and tastes like heaven! Buy a couple because you're going to want more after you try it!
Jessica R.
This has lately been my favorite Hershey's bar. It's simply delicious! Very good value! I wish more places conveniently carried them though! Very good flavor! I don't eat this as often as i want because some places near by don't carry this. They need a bulk buy of this. I would repurchase again!
Al F.
I LOVE THIS BAR!!! I tried it not knowing what I would get myself into and I will tell you the cookies and cream in this bar are so tasty not too sweet, creamy and crunchy. I buy my bars at the dollar tree or walmart. Depends on where I am at. I prefer this bar over the milk chocolate bars. TASTE IT!!! You will not be disappointed.
Melayne B.
Hialeah, FL
my favorite chocolate of alll time , i love it so much , it tastes amazing i would never trade it for another , i highly recommend it , it is super cheap , so totally affordable! BUY ITTTTT !!! it will make you happy
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?