6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
Hershey's® Snack Size Cookies 'N' Cream
4.71 / 5 based on 13,144 Reviews
A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.see more...
Top Questions See all 650 Q&A
- "white chocolate is one of my favorite sweet treats so this candy bar is a hit for me it's so creamy and the little chunks of cookies make for a great flavor and a crunah suprise in each bite. " in 1240 reviews
- "My all time favorite candy bar ever, i used to eat this in the nuggets and then the started with the whole bar which is much more awesome." in 345 reviews
- "They have chocolate cookie pieces inside the white chocolate which makes this candy bar better then just a plain hersheys bar." in 247 reviews
- "I love this chocolate my boyfriend always buy it for me because its my favorite chocolate you can't go wrong with white chocolate and little bits of cookies." in 187 reviews
- "Hersey offers a milk chocolate candy bar, it doesn't have cookie bits in it but there are tones of milk chocolate candy bars." in 115 reviews
My all time favorite chocolate bar. No one does white chocolate like Hershey's. The taste, texture, and quality is above all others. Definitely a must try if you've never had it!
I wouldn't say that this is my favorite candy but I do like me some cookies and cream candy. It melts perfectly in your mouth, the only thing I dislike is that it is kinda chalky.
These are nice and creamy, and I love the tiny chunks of Oreo cookies in them. The white chocolate sometimes overpowers the overall taste sometimes. It is one my my best friend's favorite chocolate though.
This used to be my all time favorite candy bar due to the creamy texture and the sweet but not too sweet taste. I feel as time has gone by the taste has changed and it has became overly sweet and leaves a wax film in your mouth. It's still a tasty treat, it's just not what it once was.
I love the regular Hershey's better. This chocolate doesn't taste that great . I've seen them sell this flavor of cereal at the supermarkets. Tastes really weirs to me. Not a fan!
My favorite candy hands down. I love to let the chocolate sit on my pallet and melt. As a kid, I honestly used to hate it. But I grew up and absolutely started loving this candy bar.
I don't particularly care for these bars. I think they are a bit waxy and overly sweet. As far as white chocolate goes I would say this is bottom tier and would not recommend to anyone, but is an okay snack if you don't have any other options.
This is so delicious. Every once in while, if I have a sweet tooth for something other than Reese's I'll grab one. I can only eat a few pieces because they can be a tad too sweet.
I'm a huge white chocolate fan and these bars deliver. They melt perfectly in your mouth and the crunch of the chocolate "cookies" pairs perfectly with the creamy white chocolate.
Omg every time I go grocery shopping I have to pick up three of these my daughter and I can finish these bars in a day so I have to hide them they just melt right in your mouth yum
Q & A
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos