BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Heather H.
Chilhowie, VA
I am a huge fan of white chocolate and chocolate cookies, so when Hershey's married the two it was like manna from heaven. I whole heartedly suggest if you haven't had one yet you need to try it!
Netta C.
Alpharetta, GA
Tasty,mix of white chocolate and cookies. Tastes creamy I personally like it. The appearance of the chocolate bar is visually appealing and I see myself buying this product in the future again.
Rachel G.
University Pk, PA
I like these more than the regular chocolate bars, they taste exactly like Oreos and milk - just in a candy bar form! So delicious. I've been eating these since I was little. (:
Felicia G.
Piedmont, SC
I love this! I have since it first came out as a kid. I love white chocolate which is my favorite. Now, its not the best white chocolate I have ever had. But its still great. Definitely recommend if you love white chocolate ¡
Dahniel A.
Simpsonville, SC
White chocolate is my all time favorite chocolate. Hershey's chocolate is my favorite brand of chocolate. i love that it just melts right into your mouth. and tastes just like cookies and cream
Christina R.
West Seneca, NY
Just looking at this picture made me want to go out and buy one! These have always been my favorite...if you love cookies and white chocolate you will LOVE this candy.
Marina R.
The best chocolate bar ever! Not to sweet but just right and if you like the ice cream thats even better. Its also affordable and breaks into pieces if you like sharing
Ivelisse E.
Harrisonburg, VA
Okay so I'm allergic to chocolate now (yes, I know how sad) but THIS chocolate was my all time fave! I mean its like eating Oreos that are surrounded by white chocolate, milky goodness. Mmmmm.
Kelli C.
I LOVE the Hershey's Cookies N Cream Bar. When I am craving something sweet but not full on chocolate, i eat this bar. It has the cookie pieces in it to give it a bit of crunch, which I like.
Carmesha S.
Raleigh, NC
I've eaten cookies & cream bars since I was a child. They are so tasty & I love you you can break them into smaller pieces to make it feel as if it lasts longer (or practice portion control)!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?