BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Lenora C.
Clayton, GA
My all time favorite chocolate bar. No one does white chocolate like Hershey's. The taste, texture, and quality is above all others. Definitely a must try if you've never had it!
Crystal S.
I wouldn't say that this is my favorite candy but I do like me some cookies and cream candy. It melts perfectly in your mouth, the only thing I dislike is that it is kinda chalky.
Alexa M.
Dardanelle, AR
These are nice and creamy, and I love the tiny chunks of Oreo cookies in them. The white chocolate sometimes overpowers the overall taste sometimes. It is one my my best friend's favorite chocolate though.
Amanda B.
This used to be my all time favorite candy bar due to the creamy texture and the sweet but not too sweet taste. I feel as time has gone by the taste has changed and it has became overly sweet and leaves a wax film in your mouth. It's still a tasty treat, it's just not what it once was.
krystal ☺.
I love the regular Hershey's better. This chocolate doesn't taste that great . I've seen them sell this flavor of cereal at the supermarkets. Tastes really weirs to me. Not a fan!
Teddi R.
Winamac, IN
My favorite candy hands down. I love to let the chocolate sit on my pallet and melt. As a kid, I honestly used to hate it. But I grew up and absolutely started loving this candy bar.
Naomi J.
Bel Air, MD
I don't particularly care for these bars. I think they are a bit waxy and overly sweet. As far as white chocolate goes I would say this is bottom tier and would not recommend to anyone, but is an okay snack if you don't have any other options.
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
This is so delicious. Every once in while, if I have a sweet tooth for something other than Reese's I'll grab one. I can only eat a few pieces because they can be a tad too sweet.
Rachel G.
Madison, AL
I'm a huge white chocolate fan and these bars deliver. They melt perfectly in your mouth and the crunch of the chocolate "cookies" pairs perfectly with the creamy white chocolate.
Sally P.
Apple Valley, CA
Omg every time I go grocery shopping I have to pick up three of these my daughter and I can finish these bars in a day so I have to hide them they just melt right in your mouth yum
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?