BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Savannah G.
Omaha, NE
If you love white chocolate and cookies, this is your candy bar. The cookies are spread evenly throughout the bar and the white chocolate is sweet and creamy. It truly doesn't get any better.
Ivette M.
From all the which chocolate bars I have tasted this one gots to beeh my ultimate favorite one there's no other out there I'm sure a lot of u can agree with meeh on this one & for those of u who haven't tried it I really recommend u to do so u won't beeh disappointed
Chenavia P.
Jacksonville, FL
Very convienient when you just want to snack and not carry around a full sized candy bar lol. They taste absilutely the same and the shall paper wrappings are so small to open and dispose of.
Sarah G.
I love Hershey chocolate, but this flavor really just doesn't hit the spot. The combination of trying to make the perfect creamy white chocolate, along with the texture of the small cookie pieces doesn't work for me. It definitely is a "cookies and cream" bar, though.
FfcvfvvvvbHe dlsuvwkdu sidbemdi she cowbells dj democracy did die if I encirnfi rdifnbrkfidbd Kenner

Mayela G.
Garland, TX
THIS IS THE BEST CHOCOLATE EVER! IT TASTES REALLY GOOD AND IT REALLY SOFT. I USED TO LIKE THE MILK CHOCOLATE, BUT ONCE THIS ONE WAS INVENTED, THERE WAS NOT TURNING BACK.
Pam M.
Powhatan, VA
The cookies and cream bar is delicious. It is perfect for a change from dark or milk chocolate. Plus who doesn't like Oreos? The taste together is a refreshing treat. The price is reasonable.
Michelle G.
These were just okay. I thought the "creme" part of the bar was just too sweet, and not enough of the bitter chocolate cookie to balance it. Texturally I wasn't a fan either.
Claire B.
Owings Mills, MD
Ahhhh totally love this stinking chocolate bar. I'm allergic to gluten and i will even risk it to have a piece of this. So addicting and love the cookie pieces. What's not to love about white chocolate and cookies. Seriously.
Melisa L.
Detroit, MI
I have loved these since I was a kid, one of my absolute favorite candy bars. There's something about the white chocolate and crunchy cookie pieces that is just incredible!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?