BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Marissa J.
lebanon, IN
I bought this for my son and didn't think I'd like this. I was pleasantly surprised. It is addicting! I love the cookie flavor and the white chocolate isn't overwhelming like it can be at times.
Teresa C.
Howell, NJ
Hershey's chocolate is really good and their cookies n cream is just perfect it melts in your mouth, with little cookie crunchy bits inside its that sweet melt with oreo bits!!! OMG sooooo good!!!
Aurianna B.
Poway, CA
White chocolate and cookies?! It's literally my favorite Hershey product ever! My favorite truffles are made with Oreos covered in white chocolate and these are the closest chocolate bar to that.
Shayla M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
These are my go to when I'm pregnant :). Perfect flavor and love the crunchy cookie part. They remind me also of my childhood, my sister and I loved eating these as a kdi.
Sierra m.
I'm not really a fan of chocolate but I love white chocolate! The combination if this version of coockies and cremebis so delicious! I love the crunch from the coockies.
Leslye B.
This Is My Favorite Type Of Hersheys Cause The Chocolate Little Crumps On The Inside Are So Good I Love The Regular Hersheys Too But This White Chocolate Is Just Amazing
Lara J.
Winston Salem, NC
I bought some fun size bars during Christmas. They have creamy white chocolate and little bits of cookie, the cookie pieces taste like Oreo. One of the better white chocolate candy bars. Yummy!
Katia L.
Santa Rosa, CA
I discovered Hershey's Cookies & Cream bars as a kid who liked chocolate, but wasn't crazy for it- and boy, was my mind blown! I'm also a huge fan of mixed textures, so the crunchy cookie bits that are revealed when the creamy vanilla chocolate melts...pure heaven!
Mayela G.
Garland, TX
THIS IS THE BEST CHOCOLATE EVER! IT TASTES REALLY GOOD AND IT REALLY SOFT. I USED TO LIKE THE MILK CHOCOLATE, BUT ONCE THIS ONE WAS INVENTED, THERE WAS NOT TURNING BACK.
Whitney W.
I've been eating these things for as long as I remember! They were a childhood favorite of mine, and still are today. I don't think I've ever met anyone that didn't like them! They are that good.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?