BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Myranda S.
Thermal, CA
This is my favorite (white) chocolate bar, hands down! I normally don't care for chocolate but when I do I always go for this one. The little cookie crunch bites are wonderful ;)
Alina B.
Loves this! I mostly love it in the minis. I feel like I can't have to much of it at once cause that taste starts to get weird. But other then that they are great in small sizes!!
Kayleigh W.
Orlando, FL
Nice and creamy. Good balance of chocolate and cookie. The cookie has a nice crunch. Not soft or gooey. It's a nice treat at the end of a long day
Meagan C.
Rockdale, IL
This candy bar is how I found out that I loved white chocolate! Its like an oreo cookie but like in candy bar form. So delicious, I grab one almost every time I run to the store.
Serena H.
Douglasville, GA
This is some good candy and white chocolate anything cannot be bad. Oreos are my top cookies and the combination together. Watch out. You might not want to try if you do not want to start on a new addition.
Lenora C.
Clayton, GA
My all time favorite chocolate bar. No one does white chocolate like Hershey's. The taste, texture, and quality is above all others. Definitely a must try if you've never had it!
bob t.
I love this Hershey bar more than their original. It tastes so good and I'm always tempted to buy it whenever I'm at the check-out line of any grocery store.
Amanda B.
This used to be my all time favorite candy bar due to the creamy texture and the sweet but not too sweet taste. I feel as time has gone by the taste has changed and it has became overly sweet and leaves a wax film in your mouth. It's still a tasty treat, it's just not what it once was.
Chrissie N.
These treats are definitely something new to your taste buds so be prepared for love. lol However, after a couple bites it gets kind of old. Not something you can just indulge in.
Jennifer B.
Brewer, ME
I am a huge white chocolate fan, and while this candy bar is definitely made from sub-par white chocolate, it is way better than a lot of the white chocolate options out there. It's definitely a good option if you need a fix and can't get your hands on Lindt or something even better.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?