BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Tamisha P.
This is my absolute favorite chocolate ever if you love chocolate white chocolate is the best especially Hershey's milk white cookies and cream easily melt in your mouth.
myra g.
Lubbock, TX
I like the taste but it isn't the best thing ever I guess if u eanted something like cookies without the cookie n chocolate this ia good I just don't like it.melts so fast
Mayela G.
Garland, TX
THIS IS THE BEST CHOCOLATE EVER! IT TASTES REALLY GOOD AND IT REALLY SOFT. I USED TO LIKE THE MILK CHOCOLATE, BUT ONCE THIS ONE WAS INVENTED, THERE WAS NOT TURNING BACK.
Kaitlyn G.
Tabernacle, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are great. If you like cookies and cream you will absolutely love this candy bar. It is so creamy and smooth perfect if you are craving something cookies and cream!
Abby H.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This is my husbands favorite candy bar. I have to buy him one every time I go to the grocery store. He would prefer if I bought him the king size, but I get the regular.
Ashlee D.
Petersburg , PA
The cookies and cream bars are my all time favorite Hershey's candy in the entire world. I love the creamy chocolate mixed with the plentiful chunks of chocolate as well. And the snack size makes it easy to control eating a lot of it at once and easy for on the go.
Melisa L.
Detroit, MI
I have loved these since I was a kid, one of my absolute favorite candy bars. There's something about the white chocolate and crunchy cookie pieces that is just incredible!
Teresa C.
Howell, NJ
Hershey's chocolate is really good and their cookies n cream is just perfect it melts in your mouth, with little cookie crunchy bits inside its that sweet melt with oreo bits!!! OMG sooooo good!!!
Karla H.
Goshen , IN
It's amazing! This is the on,y candy bar that I eat... It taste right and you can never not like it! If you have t tried it the. Please try because you won't regret it!!
Shayla M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
These are my go to when I'm pregnant :). Perfect flavor and love the crunchy cookie part. They remind me also of my childhood, my sister and I loved eating these as a kdi.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?