BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Prisilla G.
White chocolate is my fave!!! I actually didn't like white chocolate till my friend made me try this! I do let regret taking a bite out of it cause now it's one of my favorite chocolate candy bars.
Serena H.
Douglasville, GA
This is some good candy and white chocolate anything cannot be bad. Oreos are my top cookies and the combination together. Watch out. You might not want to try if you do not want to start on a new addition.
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
These are the best things ever! One of my biggest dietary weaknesses. Haha I definitely grab one of these when I'm feeling a little... cheat. Lol
Chloe H.
New York , NY
Words can not describe what went through my mind the first time I tried this Hershey's bar. This is the only Hershey's product i like and will buy. Its a must have for road trips and a quick grab while you are waiting on the check out line. You cant find anything else like it out there.
Amanda B.
This used to be my all time favorite candy bar due to the creamy texture and the sweet but not too sweet taste. I feel as time has gone by the taste has changed and it has became overly sweet and leaves a wax film in your mouth. It's still a tasty treat, it's just not what it once was.
Chrissie N.
These treats are definitely something new to your taste buds so be prepared for love. lol However, after a couple bites it gets kind of old. Not something you can just indulge in.
Sydney J.
Bellingham, WA
This is my most favorite candy bar! It's the perfect combo of white chocolate and cookie pieces. Now they have this in Kisses form and it's very dangerous to my work out schedule.
Rovoskie M.
Flora, MS
I've always loved Hershey's Cookie's and Crème. They're a perfect size for a quick snack and for the kids its a good treat and not loading them ton of sugar. My all time favorite!
Alexa M.
Dardanelle, AR
These are nice and creamy, and I love the tiny chunks of Oreo cookies in them. The white chocolate sometimes overpowers the overall taste sometimes. It is one my my best friend's favorite chocolate though.
Myranda S.
Thermal, CA
This is my favorite (white) chocolate bar, hands down! I normally don't care for chocolate but when I do I always go for this one. The little cookie crunch bites are wonderful ;)
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?