BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Tracy K.
This one is a little too sweet for me, I know strange right? It's delicious and if you like it a little more sweet than you'd give it an A. It does taste good, not complaining at all
Emma S.
This is a great product to try if you want to step out of the norm and try a childhood treat. I love to add these to s'mores. DO NOT HAVE the whole bar unless you think your stomach can handle the sweetness!
Beth C.
York, SC
Looking for something more than just a chocolate bar? This is a great option, cookies and cream - tasty smooth white chocolate and crunchy bits of cookie! YUM!!! I like it even more than the plain Hershey bar!
Ashley C.
Copiague, NY
LOVE , LOVE, LOVE. This is one of my guilty pleasures and when I have one it just makes me want to have more. It's perfectly sweet and melts in your mouth. One of my favorite chocolates if not the favorite.
Carly J.
Norton, OH
Who doesn't love a delicious and creamy Cookies and Cream chocolate bar?!?! Its so rich and delicious and perfect when you are craving something a little different, yet oh so yummy!
bethany c.
Yummy!! these are my favorite candy bars..I prefer white chocolate over milk chocolate any day .. these have a awesome taste I highly recommend them to anyway who has a sweet tooth!
Phoebe S.
Medicine park, Ok
Meh this is not my favorite bar, I'm not really into white chocolate , but in the winter I do find myself buying bars like this with white chocolate, lol maybe winter and snow has an effect on me :)
Autumn K.
I live in PA so obviously not beats Hershey's chocolates. This is one of my favorites. I love white chocolate and oreo cookies. This candy bars cookie remind me of the oreo cookie.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Hands down one of my top 3 favorite chocolates. The mixture of white chocalate and cookie bits is perfect. I love letting them melt in my mouth. The white chocalate is so creamy. I give it 2 yums up
Lori D.
I love these! I'm a big fan of white chocolate and these are exactly the kind of chocolate bar I enjoy. Great for anyone who isn't a huge chocolate fan. Gives you just enough chocolate flavor in the chips!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?