BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
I really enjoy the Hershey's cookies and cream candy bar, it is deffently one of my favorite bars. It just seems these days they are starting to taste a little waxy and artificially flovored. :(
Mailan D.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I love this chocolate. It's such a good treat. I'm not into the plain Hershey chocolate, I hate the after taste. This one I love, and many of the other Hershey chocolates.
Cynthia V.
Roswell, NM
Delicious

The taste is the best part, you can't stop eating after one! it is just so so so delicious and i can't get enough of it! I love that smooth, rich, and creamy taste about this candy bar.
Merima B.
These taste so amazing!! Cookies and cream bar from Hershey's is the best little dessert candy bar you can imagine. It tastes so delicious and creamy. It's very affordable and most people love it.
Heather M.
My favorite chocolate bar of all time! The white chocolate is so creamy and it has those little bursts of crunch! Pour my a glass of milk with one of these and I am happy!
Rachell L.
My absolute FAVORITE treat. White chocolate has to be the best tasting chocolate. Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar is so creamy and just melts in your mouth. I can eat this everyday if I wanted too.
Arianna R.
Duarte, CA
Love this product! It's really yummy. Doesn't leave the white chocolate after taste that I always get. But maybe that's because I'm really not a sweet person, but I would so have this product anyway
Crystal A.
The creamiest most delicious Hershey candy bar. I love the small crunch of the cookie it is perfect Christmas chocolate and I hope it is around forever because this chocolate is one of my favorites.
Nicki S.
Plainfield, IL
Best Hershey Bar out there! Just like eating cookies and milk! So super creamy yet oh so good!! I use this as my afternoon get up when I'm feeling down, or sometimes Ill even take a bite before bedtime to quech that cookies and milk craving! Also tastes yummy on s Smores!!
Heather C.
Lexington, KY
My childhood in a candy bar! These are the most understated of the Hershey bars! It is the perfect balance of sweet melty white chocolate and rich chocolatey crunchy bits!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?