BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Hanna T.
I think it tastes really good but the original is always number 1! The chocolate bar is really good but if I eat an entire bar I get really tired of the taste.
Emily W.
I am a HUGE white chocolate fan and this is probably my favorite candy bar of all time. it has just the right amount of chocolate mixed in with the white chocolate to make it perfect. I am also a big oreo fan and this reminds me a lot of them.
tami t.
Santee, CA
So yummy! Bite sized Hershey's n cream drops. I love this bag bc I can eat them for a few days (if they manage to last that long) They are so good!
Bianca K.  R.
Oswego, IL
Yes! White Chocolate! If your not a huge fan of regular chocolate, try this! I did and I loved it! although theres chocolate inside the taste isn't over baring, the white chocolate is perfect! Creamy as ever!
Emma S.
This is a great product to try if you want to step out of the norm and try a childhood treat. I love to add these to s'mores. DO NOT HAVE the whole bar unless you think your stomach can handle the sweetness!
Amy W.
Tunnel hill, GA
I love to keep an individual square in my mouth until all the white chocolate is gone and there is nothing left but the cookie chunks...then i chew them up. Delicious! (like this comment if you do the same thing)
Arige S.
Where do I begin??? The chocolate melts in your mouth into a creamy wave of white chocolate with the cookie bits left as rocks (in your metaphorical mouth beach) that you grind between your teeth and take in.
Tina S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I'm not a chocolate kind of girl but this stuff is absolutely amazing! Its so creamy and crunchy at the same time, I cant get enough! When I'm craving something sweet I see myself always reaching for this. :)
Naje S.
I really love the Hershey cookies and cream bars. My favorite way to eat them is frozen. I usually put a bag of these in the freezer and grab how many I want as I'm leaving the house
Madison W.
Augusta, GA
I am beyond #obsessed with these! They aren't too sweet but they are just enough to satisfy any crazy chocolate cravings I have! I also love the little cookie pieces in there, it just adds something nice to it!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?