BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Courtney B.
I've been getting these candy bars forever, they are just so amazing. Love how it's creamy & like a cookie, these are my go to candy. I love cookies and cream everything!
Heather M.
My favorite chocolate bar of all time! The white chocolate is so creamy and it has those little bursts of crunch! Pour my a glass of milk with one of these and I am happy!
Victoria V.
Bozeman, MT
I love these. But in very, very small amounts-- like, one or two squares per day. They are delicious, though! Just a little too much white chocolate for my personal taste.
Nicki S.
Plainfield, IL
Best Hershey Bar out there! Just like eating cookies and milk! So super creamy yet oh so good!! I use this as my afternoon get up when I'm feeling down, or sometimes Ill even take a bite before bedtime to quech that cookies and milk craving! Also tastes yummy on s Smores!!
Laura T.
West Long Branch, NJ
I love these, they are so milky and good. These are my go to snack that I buy when I am at the Home Depot. I am so glad they sell them there, it makes shopping in a boy store so much more tolerable
Mailan D.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I love this chocolate. It's such a good treat. I'm not into the plain Hershey chocolate, I hate the after taste. This one I love, and many of the other Hershey chocolates.
Hannah T.
As a non chocolate lover, this is the greatest thing to happen to the Hershey's brand. When you take a bite it is like heaven appeared inside your mouth. It's that good.
Prisilla G.
White chocolate is my fave!!! I actually didn't like white chocolate till my friend made me try this! I do let regret taking a bite out of it cause now it's one of my favorite chocolate candy bars.
Chassity S.
O Fallon, MO
I've been eating these since I was 3. They've never changed. The amount of cookies in them is amazing. The white chocolate is decadent. I feel like a queen for only $0.69.
Stephanie E.
Shamong, NJ
Okay so I really love this chocolate it's a nice refresher from just plain old chocolate. I feel like they really nailed the taste for this one and it's defiantly one you have to try if you haven't already.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?