BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Mailan D.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I love this chocolate. It's such a good treat. I'm not into the plain Hershey chocolate, I hate the after taste. This one I love, and many of the other Hershey chocolates.
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this candy bar!!! I am not a huge fan of regular chocolate but I love white chocolate and the combination of white chocolate and chocolate cookies it a perfect combo.
Gleibys R.
MIAMI, FL
I am CRAAAZY about this chocolate. It is creamy, the flavor is amazing and the little chunks of chocolate add a crispy texture to it. one of the best chocolates I've eaten.
April B.
El Cajon, CA
I'm really not a fan of white chocolate because it tends to taste extremely chalky to me. Maybe I'm just not buying the right stuff. However, I adore cookies and cream bars. So creamy and delicious.
Heather M.
My favorite chocolate bar of all time! The white chocolate is so creamy and it has those little bursts of crunch! Pour my a glass of milk with one of these and I am happy!
Regan R.
Mchenry, IL
I have no idea how to even describe the taste/flavor of this bar. It's amazingly yummy nonetheless. I'm not a huge Hershey Chocolate fan, however I'm always in the mood for a Cookies 'n Cream bar.
Joanne L.
Streamwood, IL
This is my go to treat for any occasion. You can't go wrong with cookies and cream. The smooth white chocolate and tiny cookie pieces melt in your mouth. After your done your sure to want another!
Sara A.
Antelope, CA
Highly disappointing. They look yummy in theory, and i can't say its not good at all. But I would much prefer something else. I wouldn't choose to spend money on these, but will eat them if given.
Merima B.
These taste so amazing!! Cookies and cream bar from Hershey's is the best little dessert candy bar you can imagine. It tastes so delicious and creamy. It's very affordable and most people love it.
Natalie D.
San Antonio, TX
Yum! I love cookies n' cream everything!!! When I first saw this, I didn't think it would be any good, but I love the crunch cookies inside for a different twist to my hershe bar. It's very good :)
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?