BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So good and delicious. The white chocolate will just melt wonderfully and the cookie crisps are a delightful crunch or just let them dissolve with the chocolate into a wonderland of chocolate sugar bliss. Highly recommend for your sweet tooth. :)
Brianna A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love anything by Hershey's and I don't know if it's because I live by it and I grew up eating only this chocolate or not but I love Hershey's!! This was one of my favorite chocolate bars growing up and eating it now it's a little sweet to me. It's really good don't get me wrong but I couldn't eat a whole bar because it's really sweet.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have a slight allergy to chocolate so I can't each much chocolate. This candy bar lets me feel like I am eating a candy bar. I love this creamy candy with the crunchy cookie bits. It give me just enough chocolate to control that urge. I love all the different izes that these bars come in as well. Great frozen during the summer.
Alicia H.
Williamsport, PA
When I first seen this I thought it was going to be nasty because I've never had white chocolate but a couple years ago in my Halloween bag and I tried it and it turned out to be delicious and I've been buying it ever since I could eat this all day but I would get a stomachache and also I have a cavity so this wouldn't be good for it.
elliott b.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can't stand these candy bars because they make me physically sick. The white chocolate has a harsh sweetness and it makes my stomach hurt when I eat it. I don't get how people like this.. way too sweet for me even if i could eat it without throwing up.
Charissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love it since it does not taste very sweet, it has a pleasant taste for its combination with fantastic chocolate cookie, I like to eat it not so cold as it has a mild taste for the palate it is very creamy my girls love it and I simply love it as well as the Hersheys brand is certainly very good recommended by me and its excellent variety and sizes...
J'adore-Moi D.
One of my favorite go to candy bars! Very inexpensive, great taste of white chocolate and cookies, you can even find the King Size. Usually found in convenient stores or places like the 7- Eleven. Great candy bar to share also seeing as they have easy breakable pieces. If you're trying to decide on a candy bar, Go for this one!
Nita F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is probably my daughter's favorite snack. However, we haven't been seeing them as much as we used to. She always raves a bout the creamy white chocolate flavor. Although, she's biased because she loves almost anything cookies and cream flavored.
Heather B.
Lexington, SC
Cookies n' Cream, the most underrated of all the chocolate bars out there.  I don't care what size it comes in, I'll eat it.  It is difficult for me to even pass it buy in the stores.  Freeze them and enjoy them ice cold.  I will warn you to warn your sweet tooth, because it is a doozie, but oh man, is it worth it!
Ericka H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love everything that has cookies and creme to do with it and this is one I like to eat these with milk or sometimes break them down in some vanilla ice cream it's so good. Hershey's® Snack Size Cookies 'N' Cream
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?