BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Prisilla G.
White chocolate is my fave!!! I actually didn't like white chocolate till my friend made me try this! I do let regret taking a bite out of it cause now it's one of my favorite chocolate candy bars.
Ashley J.
Wdm, IA
I LOVE this candy bar! Probably my favorite! Its so yummy no matter what mood you are in! Its the perfect sweet tooth fix if you don't want something as rich as chocolate!
Heather C.
Lexington, KY
My childhood in a candy bar! These are the most understated of the Hershey bars! It is the perfect balance of sweet melty white chocolate and rich chocolatey crunchy bits!
Lisa Z.
One of my favorite candy bars. Tastes great right out of the fridge. It has a perfect balance of white chocolate. Definitely recommend trying if you haven't had one before.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Im not a fan of white chocolate, but my husband is. and he thinks hands down these are thee greatest chocolate bars to ever be. ive tried them to, and they're pretty good. but like i said I'm biased
Nicole B.
Brooklyn, NY
It's hard to find white chocolate at the regular corner store but this takes the cake! I'm in love with Hershey's cookies and cream. Perfect treat that's not too sweet, but extremely satisfying!
Lyziet V.
White chocolate is my absolute favorite , plus with the added cookie pieces in it, makes it that much better. it has the right amount of cookie to accommodate the chocolate.
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
This cookies & cream bar is absolutely wonderful! I love it frozen! I also like to make some hot chocolate & put about a half a bar in it soooo good ya'll should try it!:-)
Rachelle D.
One of my top five favorite candy bars and I love sugar!! The rich creamy white chocolate with the crunch of Oreo cookies is the best!! It's like you don't even need milk.
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this candy bar!!! I am not a huge fan of regular chocolate but I love white chocolate and the combination of white chocolate and chocolate cookies it a perfect combo.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?