BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Christina D.
Richmond, VA
I love all candy, but this has got to be one of my favorites. If you let the piece melt in your mouth, the chocolate dissolves and you are left with a crispy, delicious center. Very inexpensive, but still tastes great as a snack when you're on the go or if you just need a minute of 'me' time.
Bridget L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Little too sweet for my liking, but my husband loves them! I love chocolate and this is a great treat (personally) once in a great while. And yes, they are good when you freeze them!
Jannette G.
North Bergen, NJ
It's so hard to resist not eating the whole bar at once, It's creamy and crunchy which is my favorite combination. I usually buy the big size bar in Walmart for cheap. Can't go wrong!
Olivia C.
Temple, GA
I don't really like this all that much. I guess it's because I love the actual chocolate taste of chocolate...if that makes sense. I'd just much rather eat cookie ice cream than eat one of these. Just my opinion
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Hershey's cookies and cream bar is a delicious little treat if you like really sweet stuff. This chocolate bar taste exactly like a cookies and cream milkshake!
Melissa M.
Herndon, VA
I loveeee these lil guys! I buy them during christmas and my boyfriend and I love them. Not normally a fan of white chocolate but these have little cookie pieces and are really good.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
Love this chocolate since I was a kid! It's super sweet but hey all good things have a flaw right? The cookie chunks and the white chocolate combo is delicious!
Julia L.
Vancouver , WA
Love this chocolate! It's so good I could honestly eat it all day but that probably wouldn't be a good idea. Lol It's a must have when it's movie night with my husband and kids(:
Ellen W.
Augusta, GA
This is my number one go to chocolate! It is and always be my favorite! I wish I could get a life time supply of it i would be the happiest women in the world!
Bianca K.  R.
Oswego, IL
Yes! White Chocolate! If your not a huge fan of regular chocolate, try this! I did and I loved it! although theres chocolate inside the taste isn't over baring, the white chocolate is perfect! Creamy as ever!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?