BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Melissa M.
Herndon, VA
I loveeee these lil guys! I buy them during christmas and my boyfriend and I love them. Not normally a fan of white chocolate but these have little cookie pieces and are really good.
Dorothea B.
As I've said before I'm not a huge chocolate fan but I do love me some cookies n cream♡ they are so good. I like to keep mine chilled in the fridge for awhile so when I easy it I don't get all messy.
Christina D.
Richmond, VA
I love all candy, but this has got to be one of my favorites. If you let the piece melt in your mouth, the chocolate dissolves and you are left with a crispy, delicious center. Very inexpensive, but still tastes great as a snack when you're on the go or if you just need a minute of 'me' time.
Lisa M.
DeRidder , LA
Used to love them when they first came out. kinda faded after a while though, they have such a great flavor I love most Hershey products I can never really complain about any of them.
Christina G.
I love this candy bar so much! The white chocolate and Oreo pieces work so well together. Definitely a great pick me up during the day when you need a sweet fix.
Tali G.
Merrick, NY
I'm not a fan of white chocolate really and therefore I don't really like this chocolate bar. My brother on the other hand loves it. I know that out of all other chocolate bars, this is definitely his favorite.
Bridget L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Little too sweet for my liking, but my husband loves them! I love chocolate and this is a great treat (personally) once in a great while. And yes, they are good when you freeze them!
Mariana A.
Fairfax, CA
I am not huge white chocolate fan, but I do love white chocolate bar. Its smooth and creamy and the cookies in there had nice little extra sweetness
Aja J.
Pontiac, MI
Love love love these things. They make a perfect small snack on the go or whenever you're craving chocolate. I'm also lactose and never seem to get sick from these like I do with other chocolate or milk products.
Mozhan  A.
It's nothing fancy but it's one of the best chocolate bars. If I could eat more than one I would! So creamy and perfect. It has the perfect amount of sweetness.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?