BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Kayla M.
Novi, MI
THIS is the best chocolate/candy out there. I remember my uncle giving these to my sister and I on Halloween. The flavor is the best thing. Ugh I want one just typing this.
Nicole B.
Brooklyn, NY
It's hard to find white chocolate at the regular corner store but this takes the cake! I'm in love with Hershey's cookies and cream. Perfect treat that's not too sweet, but extremely satisfying!
sarah n.
Fayetteville, NC
Not a big fan. I really wanted to like the taste of these guys, but I just couldn't. The taste is chalky and like blah. My husband really likes it though, so there is that.
Stephanie W.
Schaumburg, IL
I dislike white chocolate so it makes sense that I don't like this product. I also think they're kind of chemically/artifical tasting. If you don't mind white chocolate the you might want to give this a try. I hear they're tasty.
Alyssa C.
Mount AirY, MD
I have been hooked on these since I was a little kid. I love the white chocolate and how creamy it is. The little cookie bits are yummy as well and the two combined are just a match made in heaven.
Allyson W.
Cassadaga, NY
I love these candy bars. They are really sweet due to the white chocolate, and I have to really be craving white chocolate to eat one, but when I am, it is my go-to. LOVE.
Barbara C.
Warrior, AL
Oh my goodness, I remember when this candy bar first came out. I believe I ate just about all they had made. This is some good eating for sure. The white chocolate just melts and then you have the crunch of the oreo cookie. YUMMY.
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this candy bar!!! I am not a huge fan of regular chocolate but I love white chocolate and the combination of white chocolate and chocolate cookies it a perfect combo.
Jay G.
Tallahassee, FL
One of my top five chocolates, love this candy melts in your hands makes even better, how can you not love it the best white chocolate ever with little cookie pieces it's like heaven in your mouth
Lynn T.
You can get the Hershey's cookies n cream at just about any store or gas station or even convenient stores! They taste delicious! and if you suck off all the white chocolate you are left with the cookie part and it is satisfying!!!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?