BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Brandi P.
I'm not normally a chocolate eater but these are so delicious. Especially if you freeze them its like eating cookies and cream ice cream. perfect amount of white chocolate and cookies.
Beatriz M.
Poway, CA
Yummmm! I love to buy this. I love chocolate. But don't eat it to often. When I see these at the store I definitely take a couple since I know they won't last once everyone sees them.
Charrie Lanette C.
Union city, CA
It's very rare that I crave chocolate! But when I do this is one of the first chocolate bars I grab! I love the white chocolate with the crunchy chocolate inside! The texture is amaze.
Crystal B.
These are my favorite candy bars, I have a major sweet tooth and these satisfy that craving every time. The white chocolate is so sweet and it goes great with the cookie bites that are also in the candy. Also, they have a cake frosting now. One of the best frostings I've put on a cake in a while.
Jannette G.
North Bergen, NJ
It's so hard to resist not eating the whole bar at once, It's creamy and crunchy which is my favorite combination. I usually buy the big size bar in Walmart for cheap. Can't go wrong!
Amy W.
Anything Hershey is delicious. I especially like the Cookie and Cream bar. The white chocolate melts in your mouth. Only down fall for me is I wish they would put more of those crunchy cookie pieces.
Melissa M.
Herndon, VA
I loveeee these lil guys! I buy them during christmas and my boyfriend and I love them. Not normally a fan of white chocolate but these have little cookie pieces and are really good.
Gabby D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I think this hersey is the best one of them all . This is my opinion basically because i don't really like dark chocolate + i heard dark chocolate breakdms you out.. Don't know if it true but i heard 😊
Danee N.
Gardena , Ca
Sitting in my frig waiting for me as I speak... Best chocolate in the world... Can't go wrong with cookies and cream... It truly melt in Ur mouth... Instead of milk chocolate I use cookies and cream for my s'mores
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I'm not super crazy about this candy bar and for me if I'm not loving chocolate there's gotta Be something wrong. It's not white chocolate part it's the cookie part, there's just something not right!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?