BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Stephanie E.
Shamong, NJ
Okay so I really love this chocolate it's a nice refresher from just plain old chocolate. I feel like they really nailed the taste for this one and it's defiantly one you have to try if you haven't already.
Megan D.
Terre Haute, IN
I enjoy the candy bar a lot. I felt that it was a great idea for them to create this candy bar. It has a good blend of the white chocolate to cookie ratio. I like that it has a crunch to it but is still creamy from the chocolate.
Mailan D.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I love this chocolate. It's such a good treat. I'm not into the plain Hershey chocolate, I hate the after taste. This one I love, and many of the other Hershey chocolates.
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
There were so goooooood My kids love these! We put some of these as stocking stuffers then after Christmas stocked up on more while they were on sale. Great little treats.
Crystal A.
The creamiest most delicious Hershey candy bar. I love the small crunch of the cookie it is perfect Christmas chocolate and I hope it is around forever because this chocolate is one of my favorites.
Sarah B.
Topeka, KS
Every single time I go to the grocery store, a gas station, or any store that has these at the register, I'm tempted to buy another bar. It doesn't matter if I just ate, I'm always hungry for one.
Rachell L.
My absolute FAVORITE treat. White chocolate has to be the best tasting chocolate. Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar is so creamy and just melts in your mouth. I can eat this everyday if I wanted too.
Monique H.
Merrillville, IN
Maybe it's me or my taste buds were off when I tasted this but it's a horrible mix if you ask me. The white chocolate leaves a nasty after taste in you mouth. Even my 2 year old didn't like these.
Gleibys R.
MIAMI, FL
I am CRAAAZY about this chocolate. It is creamy, the flavor is amazing and the little chunks of chocolate add a crispy texture to it. one of the best chocolates I've eaten.
Stephanie W.
Schaumburg, IL
I dislike white chocolate so it makes sense that I don't like this product. I also think they're kind of chemically/artifical tasting. If you don't mind white chocolate the you might want to give this a try. I hear they're tasty.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?