BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Sanjana M.
Orlando, FL
Although this chocolate doesn't really taste like cookies and creme, it is amazing. It tastes like white chocolate with bits and pieces of milk chocolate. I would prefer this!
Anita D.
By far the best white chocolate I have ever tasted. I love how it melts in the mouth and all that almond flavor just bost in there.....its so delicious I can't even explain.
Michaela B.
Prosperity, PA
By far one of my favorite candy bars! even though white chocolate isn't exactly chocolate it still is very delicious!! i love breaking them up in hot chocolate or cookie dough.
Jericia B.
Columbus, OH
One of my childhood favorites. I still eat it every now and then. Can not go wrong with cookies and cream. This candy bar is the perfect amount of cookies and creamy goodness!
Zana L.
Tallahassee, FL
I usually don't eat chocolate. but when it comes to this sweet treat, I LOVE IT. adding some to pancakes or even fried Oreos does the trick for a crazy sweet tooth. you can never go wrong with this item
Amber K.
This is a bar full of delicious goodness! They taste just like cookies and cream! It's amazing! You taste the white chocolate and cookies and everything! I highly recommend it!
Kelly  D.
Woodstock, AL
One of my favorite chocolate bars!! These are so rich, creamy, and smooth! I love the crunch of the cookies throughout the chocolate bar it makes it that much more delicious 😋
Prazene S.
W Bloomfield, MI
Love love love these! they taste so good. i really never thought that they'd make these but when i realized they had them i just had to get them. they're very tasty, i love cookies and cream chocolate.
Ashley J.
Wdm, IA
I LOVE this candy bar! Probably my favorite! Its so yummy no matter what mood you are in! Its the perfect sweet tooth fix if you don't want something as rich as chocolate!
Merima B.
These taste so amazing!! Cookies and cream bar from Hershey's is the best little dessert candy bar you can imagine. It tastes so delicious and creamy. It's very affordable and most people love it.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?