BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Josi S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Its sweet and crunchy.
And probably one of the best white chocolates you will ever taste in your entire life.
And let's not forget its amazingly affordable price.
Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar is one of a kind!
Evelyn D.
Reseda, CA
I loved the twist Hershey's did when it came to their candy bars. This one is my favorite compared to the classic Hershey's. It is very sweet, but that makes it great to save some for later! I love this candy bar!
Stephanie R.
Durham, NC
Not usually a fan of white chocolate, but I loved receiving these in our family's mishloach manot basket from our synagogue when I was little!! The cookies n cream taste is just way too good.
Roseana D.
Bolingbrook, IL
These are my favorite! They are simply delicious- not extremely sweet just the perfect amount of sweet blended with cookies! It's not the healthiest tho- For a once in a while craving!
Sarah S.
Alderson, WV
I loved these as a kid. So smooth and creamy with just the right amount of crunch. The only thing I don't like is that they melt really easily on hot days. Which could be good if you like melted candy, I suppose...
Liz S.
I didn't rate it as high because I'm not a white chocolate fan. So it's really just preference. I like cookies and cream flavored other products, but I'm not a big fan of the candy bar.
Brittany T.
Upper Marlboro, MD
This is pretty much the only chocolate bar I will eat. It's delicious and sweet; I could eat one everyday, I don't, but I would if I didn't care about my health.
Renee M.
Puyallup, WA
I guess this would be great if you want to eat a snack that says it has chocolate in it, but is really made from inexpensive solid or hydrogenated vegetable and animal fats, and are not at all derived from cocoa.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
Love this chocolate since I was a kid! It's super sweet but hey all good things have a flaw right? The cookie chunks and the white chocolate combo is delicious!
Beatriz M.
Poway, CA
Yummmm! I love to buy this. I love chocolate. But don't eat it to often. When I see these at the store I definitely take a couple since I know they won't last once everyone sees them.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?