BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Chanda W.
I love the taste of cookies and cream and this is my favorite candy bar. It is very sweet though, so if your not a big sweet fan, this is not for you. The chocolate is very smooth and the cookies are crunchy.
Echelle L.
Hugo, OK
The Hershey's Cookie and Cream bar is almost better than the original Hershey's chocolate bar. There's a sweet, cream smoothness that is tough to beat. They can be addictive, and it's hard not to eat the whole bar!
Daniela B.
The perfect combination of white chocolate and biscuit, in a perfect presentation for share with someone special, has a delicious and unique flavored ice cream!
Jocelyn R.
Aurora, CO
Growing up I used to love cookies and cream, and now its not my pick like before. Yes, I still eat it time to time but not like before; I feel like it doesn't taste as great like before. Or maybe I just got tired of it since I ate it all the time.
Tosha M.
Oh these are amazing!!! the perfect mixture of white chocolate an cookies! Its heaven in every bite! if you haven't tried these you are missing out!
Royce H.
Windsor Mill, MD
My favorite chocolate, I am a huge fan of white chocolate and the cookie pieces just add the special touch. I definitely recommend for anyone with a sweet tooth!
Mozhan  A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
It's nothing fancy but it's one of the best chocolate bars. If I could eat more than one I would! So creamy and perfect. It has the perfect amount of sweetness.
Crystal B.
These are my favorite candy bars, I have a major sweet tooth and these satisfy that craving every time. The white chocolate is so sweet and it goes great with the cookie bites that are also in the candy. Also, they have a cake frosting now. One of the best frostings I've put on a cake in a while.
Kaylee M.
This is a very delicious chocolate bar! It's very sweet and I can only eat like half a bar tops at a time. Love the brand Hershey's has always made good products
Liz S.
I didn't rate it as high because I'm not a white chocolate fan. So it's really just preference. I like cookies and cream flavored other products, but I'm not a big fan of the candy bar.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?