BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Maira P.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is much better than other Hershey chocolates. I love how smooth and soft it feels in your mouth. White chocolate can sometimes be too sweet, but this one is just perfect.
Amylynn O.
Berwick, PA
This chocolate bar is defiantly in my top 5 of chocolate bars! So very tasty and cheap! In not one who can eat plain white chocolate the little chocolate crisps make it 100 times better!
Prazene S.
W Bloomfield, MI
Love love love these! they taste so good. i really never thought that they'd make these but when i realized they had them i just had to get them. they're very tasty, i love cookies and cream chocolate.
Lillian L.
Morongo Vly, CA
This is by far my favorite candy bar! It's creamy and rich, yet I can eat a whole bar. I've been eating these since I was little and my mom used to give me pieces from hers!
heidi k.
La Porte, TX
This chocolate bar is my absolute favorite from Hershey's. Just the creaminess of the chocolate and the crunchiness of the cookie part. UGH!!! It just makes my mouth water!!!!
Mariel L.
Clermont, FL
I LOVE this since the firts time i try it... it is the perfect mix of white chocolate and chocolate cookies, the creamiest and it melts right in your mouth... i just love it.
Amy W.
Anything Hershey is delicious. I especially like the Cookie and Cream bar. The white chocolate melts in your mouth. Only down fall for me is I wish they would put more of those crunchy cookie pieces.
Amber K.
This is a bar full of delicious goodness! They taste just like cookies and cream! It's amazing! You taste the white chocolate and cookies and everything! I highly recommend it!
Yailen M.
This is so good! I can never have enough of these, even though I don't really like original Hershey's bar......I loved this one so much!
Perfect for picnics, school lunches, snack, or even as a dessert!
Sylvia H.
El Paso, Tx
It's not often that I reach for this chocolate bar..it's good but not my favorite. There's too much of the cookie crunch taste and not enough to of the white chocolate taste.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?