BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Prazene S.
W Bloomfield, MI
Love love love these! they taste so good. i really never thought that they'd make these but when i realized they had them i just had to get them. they're very tasty, i love cookies and cream chocolate.
Jessica G.
Tobyhanna, PA
I used to hate white chocolate, but as I got older I became more and more addicted to the cookies and creme taste. They make them in Hershey kisses, and I absolutely LOVE them
Maira P.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is much better than other Hershey chocolates. I love how smooth and soft it feels in your mouth. White chocolate can sometimes be too sweet, but this one is just perfect.
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This is my go to candy bar when I'm having s big craving for something sweet. It takes so good with the bits of cookie in it. If you haven't tried it you should give it a shot!
Mariel L.
Clermont, FL
I LOVE this since the firts time i try it... it is the perfect mix of white chocolate and chocolate cookies, the creamiest and it melts right in your mouth... i just love it.
Almira K.
Saint Louis, MO
They are so creamy and fill my mouth with a delicious taste. It cures my sweet tooth and I could eat this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. its my favorite, and if you haven't tried it then get to it!
winter p.
Conyers, GA
This candy bar is the reason why i love white chocolate to much now. Its so rich and sweet yet smooth. Then when you add the cookie pieces it gives it slight crunch. Amazing
Karen S.
Pangburn, AR
Cookies and cream cookies won me over at first taste 😍 they are my favorite. I love how it just melts in your mouth. Its the most incredible taste. So glad someone was creative enough to make these. 💞
Amy W.
Anything Hershey is delicious. I especially like the Cookie and Cream bar. The white chocolate melts in your mouth. Only down fall for me is I wish they would put more of those crunchy cookie pieces.
Danielle R.
This is my favorite chocolate bar by choice. I have always loved the cookies and cream chocolates and now they have them in the nuggets and kisses.i get so excited for them.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?