BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Lindsay N.
This is honestly my favorite chocolate bar. Especially since I am not a big chocolate guru. Also, when you put it in your mouth and just let it melt, it separates from the cookie part (:
Asia B.
Bethel Park, PA
I love white chocolate. However, I particularly love Hershey's cookies and Cream Bar. It offers the perfect amount of white chocolate with a little bit of crunch from the cookie crumbles.
alacia r.
Bellevue, NE
When I was younger I didn't like chocolate that much but then one of my friends bought me this candy bar and gave it to me so I tried it and ever since then that has been my favorite Hershey's chocolate ever made
Lorena A.
Wilmington, CA
This is my moms favorite chocolate. Mine too...but my mom doesn't even eat chocolate yet she has three of these in the fridge. It's so delicious and smooth. I like to eat a couple pieces and save the rest for later.
Kayla H.
I love this candy bar! The white chocolate isn't overwhelming like some white chocolate candies are, and there are just the right amount of cookie pieces throughout the bar. Perfection!
Logan A.
The best Hershey bar in my opinion. Usually white chocolate is a little too sweet for me but the cookie bits in this makes all the difference. I love these, I grab one almost every time I go into a convenient store.
Jen H.
Burnsville, MN
This is one of my favorite candies! It is such a great balance with the white chocolate and the cookie chunks mixed in. I love how the chocolate flavor isn't overpowering. So you can just keep eating these for days.
Crystal C.
I always have a sweet tooth and this is the perfect piece of candy. I absolutely love love love this candy bar. Especially when it's cold. You can never go wrong with cookies and cream
Ashley B.
littleton, CO
I used to love these, then hate them, & now I LOVE them again. I try not to stuff my face with them so i don't end up disliking them again though lol. So creamy, sweet & just super yummy!
Martha M.
Middleburg, FL
The chocolate (okay, cocoa confection) is smooth and creamy, and the cookies add a nice texture and taste. I love these, except that they seem to me a little thin. But they're still good.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?