BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Chantel M.
Nesmith, SC
THIS CANDY IS MY NEW FOUND LOVE. FOR AS LONG AS IT HAS BEEN OUT I NEVER REALLY PAID ATTENTION TO IT UNTIL A FRIEND OFFERED ME PIECE AND I FELL IN LOVE. EVERYONE SHOULD AT LEAST GIVE IT A TRY. THE WHITE CHOCOLATE IS SO GOOD ALONG WITH THE CHOCOLATE CHIPS INSIDE. GREAT CANDY!!!!!
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This is my go to candy bar when I'm having s big craving for something sweet. It takes so good with the bits of cookie in it. If you haven't tried it you should give it a shot!
Ruby R.
Willimantic, CT
I love this candy I love it I eat it almost 3 times as week I buy it all the time when I'm in the store or in the movie theaters its a good price for such a delicious candy
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
This is probably one of my favorite candy bars. It's just so delish I love it. The creaminess of the chocolate and the crunchiness of the cookie pieces work so well together!
Danielle R.
This is my favorite chocolate bar by choice. I have always loved the cookies and cream chocolates and now they have them in the nuggets and kisses.i get so excited for them.
Stephanie H.
Tolleson , Az
This can solve all answers. the amazing taste makes my mouth water just by thinking about this. i love to buy these although i do have to make sure i only buy one at a time.
Almira K.
Saint Louis, MO
They are so creamy and fill my mouth with a delicious taste. It cures my sweet tooth and I could eat this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. its my favorite, and if you haven't tried it then get to it!
Brenda R.
Richmond, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this chocolate its the best white chocolate wit cookies .. it just so melting and delisous I always buy it one of my favorites out of all especially if u get it in ice cream defenetly really good .
Bethany P.
Avondale, AZ
I'm really not the biggest Hershey chocolate bar fan, but these are an exception. These have the perfect amount of cookie bits, and the way they melt in your mouth is divine.
Amber K.
This is a bar full of delicious goodness! They taste just like cookies and cream! It's amazing! You taste the white chocolate and cookies and everything! I highly recommend it!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?