BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Madison L.
Blair, NE
I honestly am not a big fan of these candy bars. It's too sweet for me but that that could be because white chocolate is my least favorite chocolate.
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
Probably the best chocolate bar to have ever been created. Very unhealthy, but so delicious. This candy also comes in the Hershey's "Mini's" collection and those are delectable as well.
Jennifer N.
Milwaukee, WI
I think this one is better than the original flavor of the Hershey's bar. It has more flavor and its more pleasing in my opinion! Definitely try this one out if you're not into the original milk chocolate flavor!
Koy M.
Carol Stream, IL
One of my favorite candy bars ever! Really really good and perfect when I have a sweet craving. The cookie bits in the bar are just big enough to add a bite and even with this addition, this candy bar isn't too sweet.
Katie L.
Pittsburgh , PA
This has been one of my favorite candy bars since I was a kid. The white chocolate is very creamy and rich, and the cookie pieces have the little added bite to them!
Christin O.
Perrysville, OH
I first fell in love with this when i was a kid and would grab one every time my mom took me grocery shopping with her. It's still my favorite! It has the perfect creamy to crunchy ratio!
Ashley B.
littleton, CO
I used to love these, then hate them, & now I LOVE them again. I try not to stuff my face with them so i don't end up disliking them again though lol. So creamy, sweet & just super yummy!
Arlenis G.
Como algo tan rico puede ser tan diminuto? Es una delicia al paladar, el sabor del chocolate no es fuerte debido a la crema y prácticamente se derrite en tu boca.
Brittany B.
Lafayette, LA
Fastest going candy bar in my house. I love the cookies in this white chocolate, its actually the only Hershey's chocolate bars that I really like. They are also great to chop up and put in brownies or in the middle of cupcakes with just bit of frosting.
Katlin S.
North Wilkesboro, NC
Love this candy bar. I remember ever since I was a little girl I always choose this candy bar. This cookies and creme bar is just as good the old time favorite Ice cream! this will always be an old favorite of mine.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?