BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Ashley B.
littleton, CO
I used to love these, then hate them, & now I LOVE them again. I try not to stuff my face with them so i don't end up disliking them again though lol. So creamy, sweet & just super yummy!
Isabel R.
I really love this chocolate bar!
They taste so good and are a really unique flavor! Although they taste great, if I eat a whole bar in one sitting, I feel sick!!
Lorena A.
Wilmington, CA
This is my moms favorite chocolate. Mine too...but my mom doesn't even eat chocolate yet she has three of these in the fridge. It's so delicious and smooth. I like to eat a couple pieces and save the rest for later.
Karisha L.
Newport News, VA
Uuhhhh, duh these are amazing!! Don't get me wrong I do enjoy Hershey's original chocolate but these are definitely one of my tops for them. Its something for the whole family to enjoy
Sherin T.
Bergenfield, NJ
Omgosh I am so obsessed with these and so is the rest of my family- most of them who don't even like chocolate. I don't know why anyone wouldn't love these.. they're absolutely perfect!
Angela H.
Abilene, Ks
These are easily my favorite candy bars. My husband always thought they were gross....i guess because of the white chocolate. I forced him to take a bite once and now I either have to buy multiple bars or I generally get the Hershey's Nuggets in the Cookies and Cream so there is enough to go around.
Brittany B.
Lafayette, LA
Fastest going candy bar in my house. I love the cookies in this white chocolate, its actually the only Hershey's chocolate bars that I really like. They are also great to chop up and put in brownies or in the middle of cupcakes with just bit of frosting.
Arlenis G.
Como algo tan rico puede ser tan diminuto? Es una delicia al paladar, el sabor del chocolate no es fuerte debido a la crema y prácticamente se derrite en tu boca.
Lauren R.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I am a Hershey's fanatic, but this is one of my favorites. My husband loves them even more than me, so they don't last long in our house. If you haven't tried these, you should, especially if you love Oreos with milk!
Asia B.
Bethel Park, PA
I love white chocolate. However, I particularly love Hershey's cookies and Cream Bar. It offers the perfect amount of white chocolate with a little bit of crunch from the cookie crumbles.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?