BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Alyson J.
Nashville, GA
Perfect snack to fill that sweet tooth. I love white chocolate. So adding cookies too it makes it even better. It's not too full of cookies , you can still taste the chocolate.
Yesi C.
Columbia, SC
This chocolate bar is amazing. You have chocolate and cookies mixed together. What an amazing mixture. Not too sweet or hard. Amazing balance between the chocolate and cookies.
Mariah M.
Canoga park , CA
MY FAVORITE CHOCOLATE BAR EVER! Which is a lot to say considering I have the biggest sweet tooth ever. Even if you hate Hershey's chocolate you will love this chocolate bar!!!
Amanda L.
Mullins, SC
I love the Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar!! I am not a fan of chocolate, only white chocolate, so this is a great alternative for my sweet tooth. It's really creamy and tasty.
roshauna g.
Taylor, MI
I love white chocolate and this candy bar just makes me love it even more. The cookies in are just enough and it just melts in your mouth I could eat these all freaking day.
Silvana A.
Hudson, MA
I love sweet things, especially chocolate. But this for me has way to much sugar, I can usually only eat 1 little square because I just can't take any more. It's also not as creamy as I like my chocolate to be.
Chelsea H.
This is actually my favorite Hershey's candy! It's sweet but not over the top sweet and the 'cookie' part of it makes the texture a little crunchy with the smoothness of the chocolate, perfect combo.
Mona C.
Jacksonville, FL
This is one of my all time favorite candy bars white chocolate with chocolate cookie pieces! it never fails me! I'm not a big white chocolate person, but I love this candy bar. .. the perfect crunch!
Katy M.
Muskegon, MI
Could not get any better then cookie and cream and to puy it in a Hershey candy bar even better. This is my Daughter favorite candy bar as well . Thanks for such amazing sweets.
Jesslyn S.
Ringgold, GA
I really love these candy bars. Good balance between cookie and candy bar! I really enjoy putting them in the freezer and eating them cold, also they are good to bake with.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?