BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Dee B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is so good and very addicting! The creaminess with the crunch from the cookies just makes you feel better. However, they are really sweet so I usually save this on days where I need a pick me up.
Asia B.
Bethel Park, PA
I love white chocolate. However, I particularly love Hershey's cookies and Cream Bar. It offers the perfect amount of white chocolate with a little bit of crunch from the cookie crumbles.
Blake S.
Clawson, MI
This used to be one of my favorite candy bars. Very creamy with some crunch from the cookies. Very sweet, usually can't eat the whole thing. Definitely a nice treat, aside from the normal Hershey bar.
Arlenis G.
Como algo tan rico puede ser tan diminuto? Es una delicia al paladar, el sabor del chocolate no es fuerte debido a la crema y prácticamente se derrite en tu boca.
Brianne Y.
Oyster Bay, NY
This chocolate used to be my favorite growing up but they changed the recipe or something and ever since it hasn't tasted the same. It's still pretty good but it's a little too sweet now
Karisha L.
Newport News, VA
Uuhhhh, duh these are amazing!! Don't get me wrong I do enjoy Hershey's original chocolate but these are definitely one of my tops for them. Its something for the whole family to enjoy
Danika H.
Marion, IA
I used to like these when I was little, but then one day I got sick after eating them and have not been able to eat them ever since! Just one of those things... but my boyfriend loves them!
Jasmine C.
Orlando, FL
Hershey's has always been one of my favorite chocolate bars and this is my favorite selection by far. They have little cookie pieces in a nice white chocolate bar that is just perfect!
Krystal P.
Topeka, KS
This is my favorite kind of chocolate. I love the price. The taste of it and its not over whelming like other white chocolate products are. You will not be disappointed by this product!
Shelly M.
Hobart, IN
My children absolutely love these candy bars. They are the perfect size for children to get a little treat without overloading their little bodies with a ton of sugar. They taste great.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?