BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Carolina A.
Champaign, IL
I love cookies n creme Hershey's! It's one of my favorite chocolate! I always keep my chocolate in the fridge tastes better and doesn't melt in this summer heat
Kaitlynn L.
These are my latest sweet tooth obsession! Love them! Very sweet and smooth and honestly super addictive! Great affordable snack--but a little high on calories!
Brooke R.
Beckley, WV
I CAN NOT resist these chocolate bars. I do try to eat very healthy, but for a treat, these are great. I love the white chocolate and cookie mix. It's so yummy!
Lauren C.
Morgantown, WV
I'm not usually a white chocolate fan but I do enjoy Hershey's cookies and cream very much. I wish they would bring back strawberries and raspberries and cream.
brittany m.
Beardstown, IL
What could seriously be better then bite size pieces of your favorite snack?? They are perfect!! And also keep me from munching to much. I can just grab a few.
Kiyeera P.
My favorite Hershey's candy since I don't really like the regular chocolate. But this is really, but a little bit too sweet. Nothing too overpowering though (:
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
If you like white chocolate, this would be a great snack for you. I personally find that a little of this goes a long way. It's just a little too rich for me.
Eunice A.
San Antonio
I love cookies n cream! This is fantastic for a midnight snack. I always love this type of chocolate where I would add it with my ice cream. This is fantastic
Suzanne G.
Southern Pines, NC
This candy bar has been with me since I was a kid and I still enjoy it a lot! I'm not a big fan of white chocolate but.... This bar makes me crave for more!!!
Theresa M.
Kunkletown , PA
This is just like a little piece of heaven the white chocolate is so smooth and delicious the lil chocolate cookie bites add just the right amount of crunch!!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?