BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Kimberly M.
South Miami Heights
I honestly think this is the best chocolate bar ever aside from the Hershey's milk chocolate bar. The chocolate is so smooth but then you have the bite of the "cookies". So delicious and definitely affordable. I would love to see more flavors and more creations from Hershey's for their chocolate bars. That would be cool.
Heather B.
Lexington, SC
Cookies n' Cream, the most underrated of all the chocolate bars out there.  I don't care what size it comes in, I'll eat it.  It is difficult for me to even pass it buy in the stores.  Freeze them and enjoy them ice cold.  I will warn you to warn your sweet tooth, because it is a doozie, but oh man, is it worth it!
Nikiah G.
Houston , TX
i love this candy, am not so much of a sweets person but when i see this or someone offers me some i cant resist. i have to say for me that this cookies n cream one is better then the original chocolate candy one. i would recommend this to everyone, its a good size for a great price :) dont knock it till you try it.
Crisxandra f.
I ordered this in June, and since we were having 90degree days where I live I was a little worried about UPS delivering it and leaving it in my non-airconditioned garage (I work during the day so I wasn't able to be there when delivered).

When I opened the package I was pleasantly surprised to see that the shipper had packed it with freeze packs, so the candy bars arrived in perfect condition. Thank you!!
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Will forever be one of my favorite chocolate bars. It's a nice change from the normal milk or dark flavors. Great texture - has bits of oreo in it! Also, It's super sweet and I can eat half of a bar and feel satisfied. Definitely recommend.
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Finally candy that is white chocolate. I am not a sweets person, so I don't like dark chocolate, but I do like Milk chocolate and White Chocolate. So this bar is perfect it is so creamy and it has little pieces of cookie to add a crunch.  When I get a sweet tooth I either go for a Cookies N Cream or Chocolate Mint. :)
Shelby B.
Definitely an all time favorite! The white chocolate mixed with the candy pieces.. well it's just fantastic!! It's the right amount of sweet to cure any sweet tooth, and it's easily accessible at your local grocery store checkout line which is always a plus when you are on the go!
Elizabeth S.
Cookies and cream Hershey chocolate is very tasty. I t is better than the original milk Hershey chocolate. However,  the only thing I don't like is that it can get too sweet if you try to eat the whole bar. It really is better to just eat half and save the other for later. But the flavor is great kinda like oreos
Pinal P.
Osceola , AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite candy bar made by Hershey's. Hershey's had the right idea when they mixed delicious white chocolate and Oreo cookies together. You would be hard pressed to find any other white chocolate candy bar in your local grocer and her she definitely has the market on this one. If anyone is able to tell me about another white chocolate candy bar in your local supermarket I would love to hear about it because I love white chocolate.
Nhu H.
San Jose, CA
White chocolate is one of my favorite candy at all times. But with cookies too? Is the best. When I found out Hershey sell Cookies ' N ' Cream I was so surprised I bought a bunch so I can eat them and reward myself during break or something. Its taste amazing for people who love white chocolate or cream.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?