BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Kelly M.
Ann Arbor, MI
There are very few things better than Oreos. Oreos make the world happy. Now imagine one melted down–that's this candy bar. Buy this candy bar; love this candy bar.
Samantha M.
Troy, NY
While it doesn't exactly taste like cookies and cream, it's still my favorite candy bar. I usually don't like white chocolate, but when it's paired with little chocolate cookie pieces and some milk, it's hard to resist.
Olivia T.
Rockford , IL
I'm not a big fan of white chocolate but if I had to eat it this would be it! it's good and if your like me and not a big fan you would like this chocolate! has a good crunch and chocolate chips in it!
Jen B.
The best chocolate bar, hands down. I'm not a huge fan of the regular chocolate Hershey bar, but this one is soo good!!! Not as sweet as white chocolate, and the chips in it are delicious:)
Theresa F.
I'm really not a chocolate lover, however every now and then I get a really bad craving for it......THIS IS MY GO TO! Lol I love pretty much anything cookies and cream. I just wish it had more cookies.
maria m.
I love this Hershey candy bar its not to chocolate so it doesn't make you feel guilty when you eat it lol I love the crunchy cookie bits and its just a great candy bar you should all try (:
Martha M.
Middleburg, FL
The chocolate (okay, cocoa confection) is smooth and creamy, and the cookies add a nice texture and taste. I love these, except that they seem to me a little thin. But they're still good.
Dee B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is so good and very addicting! The creaminess with the crunch from the cookies just makes you feel better. However, they are really sweet so I usually save this on days where I need a pick me up.
Brittany B.
Lafayette, LA
Fastest going candy bar in my house. I love the cookies in this white chocolate, its actually the only Hershey's chocolate bars that I really like. They are also great to chop up and put in brownies or in the middle of cupcakes with just bit of frosting.
Blake S.
Clawson, MI
This used to be one of my favorite candy bars. Very creamy with some crunch from the cookies. Very sweet, usually can't eat the whole thing. Definitely a nice treat, aside from the normal Hershey bar.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?