BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Bailey E.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is one of my favorite candy bars ever love these so much there really rich and Celt in your mouth type of can't one bite and your hooked and don't even get me started on the drops😌☺️😊
Casey M.
Jacksonville, FL
I get these at the grocery store and they are soo rich and just melt in your mouth. I think that these are the underated Hershey's bars and taste so much better than the milk chocolate.
Brittany D.
Homestead, FL
Hershey's Cookies & Cream Bar is the best of the cookies & cream chocolate. I've had many different types and this is by far the best. It's creamy, yummy and a nice treat after a long day.
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
I like these candy bars, I mean I wouldn't turn one down. I do not go for this when shopping through the candy aisle. If I buy Hershey's it is the classic chocolate bar or with almonds.
Aimee I.
Fairhope, AL
Words cannot capture the amazingness of this candy bar. It is simply indescribable. The ecstasy that takes place when I put a rectangle in my mouth.......it is better than pure bliss....better than anything. So.....good........yum.
Prazene S.
W Bloomfield, MI
Love love love these! they taste so good. i really never thought that they'd make these but when i realized they had them i just had to get them. they're very tasty, i love cookies and cream chocolate.
Emily H.
I think Hershey's did an awesome job with this chocolate because it is so good! The white chocolate is so rich and mixed with the bits of cookie...it is a chocolatey match made in paradise!
Kelly M.
Ann Arbor, MI
There are very few things better than Oreos. Oreos make the world happy. Now imagine one melted down–that's this candy bar. Buy this candy bar; love this candy bar.
Leigha D.
Westville, NJ
Absolutely delish! They have just the right amount of sweet and richness. It is very rare that I will eat anything white chocolate, but I love the Hershey's Cookie and Cream bars!! I can never pass one up when I see them while standing in the check-out line!
Olivia T.
Rockford , IL
I'm not a big fan of white chocolate but if I had to eat it this would be it! it's good and if your like me and not a big fan you would like this chocolate! has a good crunch and chocolate chips in it!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?