BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Kirstine F.
My all time favorite chocolate! We always have this in our house. My husband and daughter love it too. The crunch you get from the cookie bits are addictive! Perfect!
Brandi M.
McDonough , GA
Very good but it needs more chocolate taste to it. It has sorta a bland taste.
Maybe if they made it chocolate milk chocolate outside with little white pieces inside it would taste better.
Kiara F.
Great chocolate bar. I have been eating this bar since a kid. It completely melts in your mouth then leaves the bits of cookies to crunch on. Highly amazing and would recommend for everyone to try.
Bailey E.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is one of my favorite candy bars ever love these so much there really rich and Celt in your mouth type of can't one bite and your hooked and don't even get me started on the drops😌☺️😊
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN
My favorite candy bar!! How could you not love it when you have white chocolate and chocolate cookies together? Perfect is what it should be called!!!
Priya P.
Once I have a bar, I become so addicted to these! It's one of my favorites. I love the flavor of the chocolate itself and then you add in the crunch from the cookies and these are perfect!!
Jessica B.
Mesa, AZ
Besides the white chocolate Hershey kisses these kisses are the best kisses Hershey has to offer! they honestly taste just like the Hershey cookies and cream baraybe even a little better!!
Leigha D.
Westville, NJ
Absolutely delish! They have just the right amount of sweet and richness. It is very rare that I will eat anything white chocolate, but I love the Hershey's Cookie and Cream bars!! I can never pass one up when I see them while standing in the check-out line!
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
I love this candy bar! The chocolate melts in your mouth while the cookies give it texture and a nice crunch. This really is a classic and a go to candy bar for me.
Heather L.
It's my boyfriend's favorite chocolate bar. I love it too because it tastes like cookies and cream ice cream, which is always delicious. And it's Hershey's so it's guaranteed deliciousness.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?