BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Camillia H.
I'm not that impressed with this Hersheys bar because it doesn't have the natural taste of cookies n cream. I probably more of a plain chocolate kind of girl anyways
Tashema F.
Bridgeport, CT
I'm actually that big a fan of cookie and cream anything but this was actually really good, it's sweet and creamy with a nice texture. Perfect little snack if you're craving something sweet.
Melissa G.
Cookies and cream is my every-once-in-a-while special treat! I try to savor the creamy goodness with its cookie chunks. But inevitably, it disappears rather quickly! Try it in a s'more or on some ice cream! So so good!
Aimee I.
Words cannot capture the amazingness of this candy bar. It is simply indescribable. The ecstasy that takes place when I put a rectangle in my mouth.......it is better than pure bliss....better than anything. So.....good........yum.
Amy M.
White chocolate is my least favorite and I think this chocolate bar is so sweet! It's delicious for a little treat now and again, but I always share my bar! Breaks easily and tastes yummy!
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I've always seen this flavor but was hesitant to try it until last year, and i was sorry I waited that long, one bite and I don't even remember why I waited so long to eat a piece of heaven!
Alex Z.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Normally I have a really hard time eating a full candy bar but honestly this one was a piece of cake! It almost dissolves in your mouth because of the delicious cookie pieces but the chocolate is so rich and delicious 😍
Bailey E.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is one of my favorite candy bars ever love these so much there really rich and Celt in your mouth type of can't one bite and your hooked and don't even get me started on the drops😌☺️😊
Kiara F.
Great chocolate bar. I have been eating this bar since a kid. It completely melts in your mouth then leaves the bits of cookies to crunch on. Highly amazing and would recommend for everyone to try.
Brianna H.
Farmington, NM
This candy is true to its name. I love it and it is so good. If you haven't tried it yet, then you need too. You will not be disappointed. I am not a huge chocolate lover but when it comes to this , I can eat it & eat it.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?