BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Mellissa S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My son can't get enough of these. I prefer milk chocolate or dark chocolate but these are great to add in between a layer of brownie batter before baking for a sweet tooth fix.
Paulina V.
Covington , GA
This is a gift from God! i will finish the entire pack no matter how big or small it is very addictive i actually try to avoid buying it at the store just because i know i will eat it all in one sitting.
Ruthie R.
union, sc
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This has to be my favorite Hershey bar! you better eat them quick though they tend to melt very fast but they are delicious with the white chocolate and crunchy cookies .. yum!
tammy b.
Edmonds, WA
Small pet peeve of mine: it's cocoa butter, not really chocolate. Whatever you call it, I don't care for it; waaay too sweet. Also, not the biggest Oreo fan (would totally be the last cookie I would choose) so this is a total non starter from me from the start.
Marcene J.
Temple Hills, MD
I am in love . These are so yummy, some people just like a little bit of crunch besides nuts with chocolate and I have to say this will do it for you...Creaming and smooth yummy
Alyssa R.
Edinburg, TX
I normally don't eat a lot of chocolate but this is my absolute favorite candy ever I have the XL one right now and I love it the cookies and creme makes it so much better then just a bunch of chocolate!
Alyson J.
Nashville, GA
Perfect snack to fill that sweet tooth. I love white chocolate. So adding cookies too it makes it even better. It's not too full of cookies , you can still taste the chocolate.
Hannah A.
I'm addicted to these! i love Oreos, and i also love cookies and cream ice cream. probably one of my favorite candy bars. it has a white chocolate taste with the added favor of oreo bits. i would love to see them make a golden oreo flavor!
Emi M.
These have been a favorite candy bar since I was little. The white chocolate is so creamy and then you get tiny bits of cookies that are so crunchy. What a great combination!!!
Amanda L.
Mullins, SC
I love the Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar!! I am not a fan of chocolate, only white chocolate, so this is a great alternative for my sweet tooth. It's really creamy and tasty.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?