BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Hailey O.
Yum yum yum!! I looove Cookies and Cream! It's delicious and it just makes your day. Having a bad day? Eat one of these. I love white chocolate and the little crunches make it so much better.
Dianna J.
Newark, DE
This is one of my favorite Hershey bars. The little bits of chocolate cookie crunch in lush, creamy white chocolate is HEAVEN. Always have a stack hidden away for when my sweet tooth strikes.
Alyssa B.
Hazleton, PA
This is great if you're in the mood for chocolate but not an entire mouth full of it. I love how this candy bar melts so quickly and has a sort of crunchiness to it for the chocolate pieces.
Alyssa G.
Arvin, CA
This is my favorite chocolate candy bar, even my husband knows already when he walks out of the gas station he has this in his hand for me! lol everyone should try if you like white chocolate
Torey R.
Johnston, IA
If you're going to cheat on your diet, make it count! This treat gives more than standard milk chocolate and can satisfy and sweet tooth. It's my favorite treat after a long day and inspired my favorite coffee indulgence.
Tashema F.
Bridgeport, CT
I'm actually that big a fan of cookie and cream anything but this was actually really good, it's sweet and creamy with a nice texture. Perfect little snack if you're craving something sweet.
Janel S.
The Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar is really great especially if you love the stuffing from an oreo. The white chocolate and embedded chocolate chips are a great combination and this is personally one of my favorite chocolates.
Amanda D.
When I'm craving an Oreo, I just go to get one of these candy bars (if I'm at a gas station). They're so good. It's the best white chocolate I've ever eaten. I've never used these in cooking, but when I make something similar to this candy bar, it doesn't taste quite right. However, it is extremely sweet!!
Lovely Kate N.
Los Angeles, CA
These things are so so so good! not good for your health, but good for your taste buds! These are definitely in my favorites. I love it so much more when they're soft. They taste amazing and you will never get tired of them!
Heather R.
Groveport, OH
Love it, I love white chocolate and add cookies....even better. I like to put theses in the freezer for about an hour before I eat them they taste super yummy and its a special frozen treat.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?