BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Tanika H.
Bronx , NY
This bar is to die for . It's rich in flavor and has such a great texture . And I especially enjoy it very cold so I refrigerate it before i dig my teeth into it ...
Tiffany A.
I love these. It's a perfect white chocolate with those small little cookie crunches. It's so good. The only problem is that it melts pretty easily but I don't care because it's so delicious.
Heather T.
I love white chocolate more then any other kind and the cookie balls inside just add to the amazing taste. I love having the chocolate melt on my tongue and rolling the balls in my mouth. (so many innuendos there haha)
Alyssa B.
Hazleton, PA
This is great if you're in the mood for chocolate but not an entire mouth full of it. I love how this candy bar melts so quickly and has a sort of crunchiness to it for the chocolate pieces.
Cat M.
Atlanta, Ga
This candy bar reminds me of my childhood. When I was little, my dad would let me pick one candy from the grocery. It was always a cookies and cream bar. They taste amazing. Creamy, crunchy, satisfying,
Rachel C.
Fort Morgan, CO
As a whole Hersey's candy bars are not as good as a majority of the worlds candy bars, however these remind me of being a kid. I absolutely love this candy! It is probably one of my favorite!
LaTosha D.
If you purchase these, you better purchase plenty. Hershey's knows chocolate and this white chocolate and cookies and cream is hands down the best out there.I like them plain but also like to cook them in croissants. Yummy!
Lovely Kate N.
Los Angeles, CA
These things are so so so good! not good for your health, but good for your taste buds! These are definitely in my favorites. I love it so much more when they're soft. They taste amazing and you will never get tired of them!
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars. The white chocolate is super creamy and matches perfectly with the chocolate crunches. Definitely a must try!
Mariecor S.
Chesterfield, VA
Cookies and cream has always been my favorite. I'm not usually a big fan of white chocolate, but when paired with cookies, it's amazing. This is great to snack on, especially if you're feeling kind of down. You get the sweetness of the chocolate and the crunch from the cookies. It's a wonderful combination.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?