BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Earlisha J.
Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar oh my my! Cleary candy is my weakness. I don't even like chocolate cookies but this is the exception to my rule. The white chocolate do wonders.
Teddi R.
Winamac, IN
My favorite candy hands down. I love to let the chocolate sit on my pallet and melt. As a kid, I honestly used to hate it. But I grew up and absolutely started loving this candy bar.
Abbey M.
Very tasty! The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the texture. Kinda feels like someone froze lotion and then put it in your mouth to melt. Maybe it's just me. But I still love.
Myranda S.
Thermal, CA
This is my favorite (white) chocolate bar, hands down! I normally don't care for chocolate but when I do I always go for this one. The little cookie crunch bites are wonderful ;)
Meagan C.
Rockdale, IL
This candy bar is how I found out that I loved white chocolate! Its like an oreo cookie but like in candy bar form. So delicious, I grab one almost every time I run to the store.
Faith W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these. I don't know what it is about them that I find so addicting, but they are just too good! It's basically if Oreo made a candy bar. Little bites of heaven.
Claudia S.
Commerce, CA
Hersheys cookies and cream bar is one of my favorite candy bars. The taste is amaizing you can't just eat a piece or two. I eat the whole candy bar all at once. I recommend everyone to try this Hershey's cookies and cream bar its delicious.
Victoria P.
My most favorite Hershey bar. I love the cookies and cream flavored ice cream this taste just like it I believe and I love it. I buy it anytime I can. It melts in ur mouth yummy!
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
This is my favorite chocolate ever! It's so melty and creamy, and the white chocolate is perfect paired with the little chocolate crunchies. It's hard not to eat the entire thing!
Catherine C.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I can't eat a whole bar at once because it gets too sweet with the white chocolate, but these are so tasty! Love the crispy cookie bites scattered in the creamy white chocolate.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?