BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Tanika H.
Bronx , NY
This bar is to die for . It's rich in flavor and has such a great texture . And I especially enjoy it very cold so I refrigerate it before i dig my teeth into it ...
Sadie J.
If you're a fan of white chocolate and cookie 'n' cream ice cream, you'll love this candy bar! Melts in your mouth and the cookie pieces aren't too big. I'm a big fan!
Zeran N.
Margate, FL
OMG this is something i cant live without its so delicious if you haven't tried this you need to and i promise you will love it if you are into white chocolate. #love
Katie F.
I was never much of a white chocolate person (I generally prefer dark) but this candy bar was a pleasant surprise to me. It's so sweet and yummy and different from other candy bars available.
Zarrhia W.
Winston Salem, NC
If you are a fan of white chocolate then this is the candy bar for you. The entire bar of chocolate is made of white chocolate and is filled with bits and pieces of chocolate cookie pieces. Each piece melts in your mouth.
Heather P.
I love the cookies and cream. And having more then one bar or more prices is awesome ! The price is good for how long of a value it is.i tend to put my chocolate in the ferg it last longer.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
So delicious!! So creamy!!! Can't just eat one bar! 5 stars!!! I recommend those of you who haven't tried it to definitely get you one, y'all are missing out!
Heather M.
One of my favorite candy bars. The white chocolate and oreo is a perfect blend. It melts right in your mouth. Every time I see it in the candy isle I have to buy it.
Amanda D.
When I'm craving an Oreo, I just go to get one of these candy bars (if I'm at a gas station). They're so good. It's the best white chocolate I've ever eaten. I've never used these in cooking, but when I make something similar to this candy bar, it doesn't taste quite right. However, it is extremely sweet!!
Cia B.
Seattle, WA
I love this candy because I love white chocolate! Although I have to limit myself to how much I eat because I will get a stomach ache. But I totally recommend these (just don't eat too many)!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?