BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Chloe H.
New York , NY
Words can not describe what went through my mind the first time I tried this Hershey's bar. This is the only Hershey's product i like and will buy. Its a must have for road trips and a quick grab while you are waiting on the check out line. You cant find anything else like it out there.
Rovoskie M.
Flora, MS
I've always loved Hershey's Cookie's and Crème. They're a perfect size for a quick snack and for the kids its a good treat and not loading them ton of sugar. My all time favorite!
Jametria H.
Byram, MS
This is one of my favorite candies! The white chocolate is so smooth & melts in your mouth. The cookies are an added bonus with just the right amount to compliment the chocolate.
Katie Lee D.
Kennesaw, GA
This chocolate bar is one of my favorites. My husband knows to grab this one when I say "just surprise me." Creamy white chocolate with crunchy cookie pieces. I eat it one piece at a time, and let it melt.
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
This is my favorite chocolate ever! It's so melty and creamy, and the white chocolate is perfect paired with the little chocolate crunchies. It's hard not to eat the entire thing!
Lissette C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are addictive! #DrunkInLove lol They are the best chocolate bars. Great in satisfying sweet cravings and the crunch adds a much welcomed texture and break from the richness.
Brittany W.
Ellenwood, GA
These are literally one of the most delicious candybars you could ever eat!! Replace them in s'mores from the old traditional Hershey's bars, and oh my, it's Heaven in your mouth!!
Amanda G.
Maumelle, AR
I absolutely love this candy bar. It's rich and creamy and thr perfect after work snack. I love to let the little chocolate squares melt in my mouth so that I can savor very bite.
Earlisha J.
Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar oh my my! Cleary candy is my weakness. I don't even like chocolate cookies but this is the exception to my rule. The white chocolate do wonders.
Kristina P.
El Cajon , Ca
One of many favorites!! But if you had to give me some chocolate this is it. For me the white chocolate is not too sweet as the milk is. And it like an Oreo shake in solid form.😆
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?