BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
TAMRA H.
Bentonville, AR
Omg i love these!! one of the best ways to eat these are to freeze them! i don't know anyone wjo doesn't like them, although I'm sure there is someone. i recommend this Hershey's bar for sure!
Cat M.
Atlanta, Ga
This candy bar reminds me of my childhood. When I was little, my dad would let me pick one candy from the grocery. It was always a cookies and cream bar. They taste amazing. Creamy, crunchy, satisfying,
Erin G.
Cookies and Creme has always been my favorite chocolate! The white chocolate and the regular chocolate chips are the best mix! And I love Christmas so the Santa shape makes it even better!
LaTosha D.
If you purchase these, you better purchase plenty. Hershey's knows chocolate and this white chocolate and cookies and cream is hands down the best out there.I like them plain but also like to cook them in croissants. Yummy!
Cia B.
Seattle, WA
I love this candy because I love white chocolate! Although I have to limit myself to how much I eat because I will get a stomach ache. But I totally recommend these (just don't eat too many)!
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars. The white chocolate is super creamy and matches perfectly with the chocolate crunches. Definitely a must try!
Heather M.
One of my favorite candy bars. The white chocolate and oreo is a perfect blend. It melts right in your mouth. Every time I see it in the candy isle I have to buy it.
Courtney N.
One of my favorite chocolate bar! I mean who doesn't love cookies and cream??? I highly recommend you to try it if you haven't. But I warn you, you may get addicted!
angie s.
Used to love these when I was younger and still eat them from time to time. The white chocolate is a nice change of pace and the cookies make it a crunchy yet rich and smooth bar. Fantastic!
Jessica W.
Perfect twist to a classic Hershey's bar. If you like cookies and creme flavored things, you'll like this! I like the crunchy and smoothness to this bar, along with the taste of the cookie and white chocolate together!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?