BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Yukiko P.
So this candy bar is just alright for me.
I know I know it's cookies and creme!
But in all seriousness it's just too much and the creme part tastes gross. Two thumbs down for me.
krystal ☺.
I love the regular Hershey's better. This chocolate doesn't taste that great . I've seen them sell this flavor of cereal at the supermarkets. Tastes really weirs to me. Not a fan!
Miranda B.
Austin, TX
Such a tasty treat to have once in a while. It's a nice change from the usual milk chocolate. The chocolate instantly melts in your mouth and the cookie pieces add a great crunch.
Sydney J.
Bellingham, WA
This is my most favorite candy bar! It's the perfect combo of white chocolate and cookie pieces. Now they have this in Kisses form and it's very dangerous to my work out schedule.
Alecia L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have loved Hershey's cookies and cream since I was a teen. It is creamy and crunchy and just sweet enough to satisfy my sweet tooth. i always have one or two bars in the freezer
Serena H.
Douglasville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is some good candy and white chocolate anything cannot be bad. Oreos are my top cookies and the combination together. Watch out. You might not want to try if you do not want to start on a new addition.
Lupitaa R.
Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar is delicious! I'm a big fan of white chocolate and this one is one of my favorite chocolates! Love the cookies in it too, it tastes just like Oreos!
Alina B.
Loves this! I mostly love it in the minis. I feel like I can't have to much of it at once cause that taste starts to get weird. But other then that they are great in small sizes!!
Amanda G.
Maumelle, AR
I absolutely love this candy bar. It's rich and creamy and thr perfect after work snack. I love to let the little chocolate squares melt in my mouth so that I can savor very bite.
Emily S.
Wilmington, DE
This candy bar is the perfect combinations of white chocolate and cookie bits! It's milky, crunchy, sweet and melts in your mouth! If you like cookies and cream Ice cream you will love this chocolate bar!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?