BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Amanda D.
When I'm craving an Oreo, I just go to get one of these candy bars (if I'm at a gas station). They're so good. It's the best white chocolate I've ever eaten. I've never used these in cooking, but when I make something similar to this candy bar, it doesn't taste quite right. However, it is extremely sweet!!
Ivan C.
Orlando, FL
Amazing tasting chocolate, probably one of my favorite. Unfortunately it is not very good for you. Contains lots of sugar and fat but what else would you expect from a candy bar. Good to splurge on every once in a while :).
Alyssa G.
Arvin, CA
This is my favorite chocolate candy bar, even my husband knows already when he walks out of the gas station he has this in his hand for me! lol everyone should try if you like white chocolate
Krystal L.
One of Hershey's best chocolate products. Delicious with a slight crunch from the cookies. It doesn't smell like poop like their milk chocolate bars. Yet again, it seems I'm the only one who thinks it smells that way lol.
Kayla M.
Minneapolis, MN
I really love these candy bars. i usually hate white chocolate, but i always make an exception for these. the cookie bits have the perfect crunch against the creamy texture of the chocolate.
Mindi K.
This is my favorite candy bar! I love white chocolate! the best part? There are little bits of chocolate cookie so you don't miss out. It's like eating cookies with more filling than cookie!
Dianna J.
Newark, DE
This is one of my favorite Hershey bars. The little bits of chocolate cookie crunch in lush, creamy white chocolate is HEAVEN. Always have a stack hidden away for when my sweet tooth strikes.
Heather P.
I love the cookies and cream. And having more then one bar or more prices is awesome ! The price is good for how long of a value it is.i tend to put my chocolate in the ferg it last longer.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Hershey's is the bomb!! Hershey's Cookies And Cream candy bar is absolutely mouth watering. The little cookie chunks are great and add wonderful texture. The chocolate melts in your mouth with each bite
Katie F.
I was never much of a white chocolate person (I generally prefer dark) but this candy bar was a pleasant surprise to me. It's so sweet and yummy and different from other candy bars available.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?