BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
krystal ☺.
I love the regular Hershey's better. This chocolate doesn't taste that great . I've seen them sell this flavor of cereal at the supermarkets. Tastes really weirs to me. Not a fan!
Lenora C.
Clayton, GA
My all time favorite chocolate bar. No one does white chocolate like Hershey's. The taste, texture, and quality is above all others. Definitely a must try if you've never had it!
Sydney J.
Bellingham, WA
This is my most favorite candy bar! It's the perfect combo of white chocolate and cookie pieces. Now they have this in Kisses form and it's very dangerous to my work out schedule.
Lucy K.
Cannot even explain how deliciously good this is. I buy this in even large sizes. White chocolate is creamy and sweet with that mix of cookie that gives a bit of crunch. Perfection!
Serena H.
Douglasville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is some good candy and white chocolate anything cannot be bad. Oreos are my top cookies and the combination together. Watch out. You might not want to try if you do not want to start on a new addition.
Lissette C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are addictive! #DrunkInLove lol They are the best chocolate bars. Great in satisfying sweet cravings and the crunch adds a much welcomed texture and break from the richness.
Emily S.
Wilmington, DE
This candy bar is the perfect combinations of white chocolate and cookie bits! It's milky, crunchy, sweet and melts in your mouth! If you like cookies and cream Ice cream you will love this chocolate bar!
Kristina P.
El Cajon , Ca
One of many favorites!! But if you had to give me some chocolate this is it. For me the white chocolate is not too sweet as the milk is. And it like an Oreo shake in solid form.😆
Alina B.
Loves this! I mostly love it in the minis. I feel like I can't have to much of it at once cause that taste starts to get weird. But other then that they are great in small sizes!!
Miranda B.
Austin, TX
Such a tasty treat to have once in a while. It's a nice change from the usual milk chocolate. The chocolate instantly melts in your mouth and the cookie pieces add a great crunch.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?