BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Nicole T.
Maryland Hts, MO
Creamy white chocolate, with a dash of cookies mixed in. I put mine in the fridge so it's cold when I bite into it. It's so delicious. One of my favorite chocolates!
Danielle G.
Irvington, NJ
My absolute favorite Hersey product. I can eat these for hours and never get tired of it. I actually just had one yesterday 😂 I wish I could give these a 10 out of 5
J M.
I love the flavor cookies & cream. This white chocolate candy bar with little chocolate cookie pieces in it is crunchy & smooth & sweet & a delicious dessert snack.
By far the best chocolate out there! I'm not really into chocolate bars like kit Kat oh Henry or even other Hershey bars but the white chocolate makes this so good!
Hannah H.
Love white chocolate and when you add cookies into it, it's the best! Definitely a favorite. It catches my eye when I see it in the store esp with its new wrapper!
Brittany B.
This is onespecially of my favorite candy bars. I love how the cream mixes perfectly with the cookies. The cost is very good I like to pick this up at gas stations
Nathalie M.
This chocolate is so good. I in the past only it the chocolate one but now that i eat the cookies and cream is so delicious. Now cookies and cream is my favourite
Selena M.
Clarendon, NC
These are delicious!!! I love the convenience of the size! They are perfect to put in the children's lunch box and it's just enough to to satisfy a sweet tooth!!!
Kreeslin A.
This is one of my favorite chocolates. Because it is a delicious white chocolate with cookies. And it is great just to eat it and to have two different textures!
Lauren C.
Morgantown, WV
I'm not usually a white chocolate fan but I do enjoy Hershey's cookies and cream very much. I wish they would bring back strawberries and raspberries and cream.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?