BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Alicia H.
Williamsport, PA
When I first seen this I thought it was going to be nasty because I've never had white chocolate but a couple years ago in my Halloween bag and I tried it and it turned out to be delicious and I've been buying it ever since I could eat this all day but I would get a stomachache and also I have a cavity so this wouldn't be good for it.
elliott b.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can't stand these candy bars because they make me physically sick. The white chocolate has a harsh sweetness and it makes my stomach hurt when I eat it. I don't get how people like this.. way too sweet for me even if i could eat it without throwing up.
Charissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love it since it does not taste very sweet, it has a pleasant taste for its combination with fantastic chocolate cookie, I like to eat it not so cold as it has a mild taste for the palate it is very creamy my girls love it and I simply love it as well as the Hersheys brand is certainly very good recommended by me and its excellent variety and sizes...
Danielle B.
Piney Flats, TN
My dad used to buy me these candy bars when I was a kid, so for me... this take me back in time :) I, however love this candy bar. It's super delicious. Great flavor, I'd honestly be surprised if someone didn't like these. It's my personal favorite!!!
J'adore-Moi D.
One of my favorite go to candy bars! Very inexpensive, great taste of white chocolate and cookies, you can even find the King Size. Usually found in convenient stores or places like the 7- Eleven. Great candy bar to share also seeing as they have easy breakable pieces. If you're trying to decide on a candy bar, Go for this one!
Nita F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is probably my daughter's favorite snack. However, we haven't been seeing them as much as we used to. She always raves a bout the creamy white chocolate flavor. Although, she's biased because she loves almost anything cookies and cream flavored.
Heather B.
Lexington, SC
Cookies n' Cream, the most underrated of all the chocolate bars out there.  I don't care what size it comes in, I'll eat it.  It is difficult for me to even pass it buy in the stores.  Freeze them and enjoy them ice cold.  I will warn you to warn your sweet tooth, because it is a doozie, but oh man, is it worth it!
Adriana N.
Medley, FL
Me encantan los Herseheys sobre todo estos porque son diferentes a las tradicionales barras de chocolate, tienen un excelente sabor y una buena presentacion, cuando lo pruebas no puedes parar de comerlo, su sabor es muy adictivo. ME FASCINAN.
Kimberly M.
South Miami Heights
I honestly think this is the best chocolate bar ever aside from the Hershey's milk chocolate bar. The chocolate is so smooth but then you have the bite of the "cookies". So delicious and definitely affordable. I would love to see more flavors and more creations from Hershey's for their chocolate bars. That would be cool.
Ane K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I honestly used to admire Hershy's cookies n cream chocolate bar but nowadays i feel like it tastes like cheap cheap cheap chocolate. The flavor isn't as good as it used to be. Nowadays I always go with Cadbury because its basically kind of the same price but Cadbury's chocolate has the best flavor that'll make your tasting buds happy
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?