BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Beth C.
York, SC
Looking for something more than just a chocolate bar? This is a great option, cookies and cream - tasty smooth white chocolate and crunchy bits of cookie! YUM!!! I like it even more than the plain Hershey bar!
Monica R.
No one can ever go wrong with white chocolate and even less when it has cookies in it in every bite! Makes it hard to eat only one piece! Its very creMy and it always hits the spot
Heather R.
Oxford, OH
This is by far my favorite flavor Hershey bar and k don't even like white chocolate ! I can't remember who turned me on to this one but when I remember, I will have to thank them !
Brigitte S.
Astoria, NY
These are the best in my opinion. They're creamy, chocolatey, and they melt in your mouth but they're crunchy as well! And the combination of the chocolate and the cookies, amazing.
Lisa M.
Allen Park, MI
This is an uncommon but extremely delicious candy, and from the looks of it, you wouldn't think much of it. It's secretly amazing taste is like a bomb dropper.. you don't expect it!
Naomi J.
Bel Air, MD
I don't particularly care for these bars. I think they are a bit waxy and overly sweet. As far as white chocolate goes I would say this is bottom tier and would not recommend to anyone, but is an okay snack if you don't have any other options.
Sally P.
Apple Valley, CA
Omg every time I go grocery shopping I have to pick up three of these my daughter and I can finish these bars in a day so I have to hide them they just melt right in your mouth yum
Meriah R.
Winston Salem, NC
Without a doubt this is my favorite candy. It's sweet, decadent, and delicious! There's nothing like a melty, creamy, candy bar with delicately placed cookies scattered throughout. It's just heaven on earth.
Meagan C.
Rockdale, IL
This candy bar is how I found out that I loved white chocolate! Its like an oreo cookie but like in candy bar form. So delicious, I grab one almost every time I run to the store.
Jessica H.
Bellmawr, NJ
I really love chocolate and the cookie's and cream bar is great for a change-up every once in awhile. The chocolate is creamy and the little cookie pieces give it a nice texture.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?