BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
tina a.
Cedartown, GA
This is a two in one chocolate bar ,you get chocolate and cookie bits all in one candybar.I love the white chocolate to ,its different from always eating the darl chocolate all the time .Its a perfect treat for adults and kids.
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
I have not tried the candy bar yet, but I'm quite sure I won't have enough of it once it reached my mouth! I love Hershey's products and cookies and cream has been one of my favorites chocolate.
Rebekah O.
Jber, AK
Oreos are my favorite cookie. White is my favorite type of chocolate. Get where I am headed?!
A perfect combinations of smooth and creamy white chocolate with the crispy Oreos pieces. YUM YUM YUM
Stephanie J.
Cedar Park, TX
Definitely my favorite Hershey product. I love the white chocolate with the little pieces of cookie/oreo-like treats in them! It is sweet but not too rich and I can eat an entire bar in it. Worth it!
Chandra T.
Ludington, MI
I have been in love with the cookies and cream bar since it came out years ago! I love the white chocolate mixed with cookie bits. Hershey's has perfected the ideal candy bar in my opinion with this one!
Ashante M.
It's more creamy than the orginal Hershey's bar. It's very well balanced with the oreo bits, which makes it more enjoyable. It's a sweet snack with a very light crunch.
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
I love this candy bar. I discovered this candy about a year ago, no I haven't been living on a rock lol. I stuck to the regular chocolate but I got a piece from somebody and the rest is history.
vanessa z.
Norcross, GA
Hershey's always makes wonderful chocolate. I love all kinds of chocolate too! this one is creamy, and the cookie pieces add that little umphh to the chocolate! also, i break them in small squares so that it lasts me longer :)
Nikesha S.
Nashville, TN
I used to be addicted and weaned off lol. Now I notice the addiction is coming back. I love the white chocolate and cookie blend. Luckily I only buy it after grocery shopping. Its like my special treat for waiting in line lol.
Stephanie S.
Vance, AL
What a genius idea with mixing a Hershey Bar with Cookies & Cream!! love this candy bar!! I could eat 10 at one time, getting a big craving now just writing this review,!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?