BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Jessica E.
The candy bar itself is better simply because the drops are denser or more tightly packed so you kind of miss out a little on the awesome crispy-ness of the cookie bits. Still good though and more convenient to um...not sneak into a movie theater.
Arige S.
Where do I begin??? The chocolate melts in your mouth into a creamy wave of white chocolate with the cookie bits left as rocks (in your metaphorical mouth beach) that you grind between your teeth and take in.
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
This is the only Hersey Bar I like to eat. I like how it melts in your mouth and with the cookie it just taste great. My daughter got me into this bar because I had to buy her one when ever I went to the store.
Kimberly C.
Chino Valley, AZ
Tastes decent but it is not in one of my top ten choices for s sweet snack. it is actually a bit too sweet for me.... not to say it isn't one of the better cookies and cream candies but just not to my liking
bethany c.
Yummy!! these are my favorite candy bars..I prefer white chocolate over milk chocolate any day .. these have a awesome taste I highly recommend them to anyway who has a sweet tooth!
Ericka M.
Conyers,ga
Creamy crunchy dreamy yummy deliciousness. What other words can describe it. I get it all the time when it is on sale . It goes great crumbled in cookies too. Other then lindt which chocolate this is my go to !
Mags B.
Shelton, WA
First off I love white chocolate. The Lil chocolate pieces are crunchy, so you get the smoothness of the chocolate with the crunchy pieces combined. It's perfect. It's not too sweet that gives you a belly ache.
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Cookies and Cream is one of the best candy bars by the Hershey's company. There is just enough amount of white chocolate and chocolate cookie in it. It tastes great and gets creamy.
Madison P.
I don't really like cookies and cream...but i guess these are okay! always staying positive about things and giving things a couple go rounds...absolutely don't recommend....sorry!
Katie H.
Portland, OR
I used to loooooooove these as a child and they were my favorite things ever. I now think that they are too sweet to have often but will sometimes pick them up. Such a creative idea!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?