BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Annie B.
Severn, MD
Yum. I just love Hershey's Cookies n' Cream bar. This bad boy just melts in your mouth, and is utterly delectable. I am getting hungry just thinking about this luscious, creamy, delightful treat.
Brittany K.
Ontario, CA
Its a good chocolate bar if you really love cookies and cream although i don't think it tastes like it fully you can tell its mostly white chocolate with the dark one .
Liz C.
Sumner, IL
These are my favorite candy bar ever!!!!! i love white chocolate and herseys makes good everything anyways :) so if u love sweets then go to a gas station or a walmart or whatever and get one or two of these :) they are yummy .
Jessica M.
Baden, PA
This candy bar literally used to be my favorite!! Still love it just haven't been able to find it as much! It perfect for a sweet tooth craving while being different and not just a regular 'ol chocolate.
Natalie A.
It's a good chocolate, though it can be a bit sweet. A great chocolate to split between to people. The white chocolate melts in your mouth and the small pieces of cookies really pack a crunch.
jeanette h.
I love Hershey's and white chocolate is my favorite i love the taste of this candy bar i always buy this brand and it tastes so good very creamy and good
Latasha P.
Purchased on closeout after being hesitate forever. I love cookies & cream ice cream but thats about it! This was surprisingly good. I gave it a B only because its not the ice cream I'd prefer
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Cookies and Cream. Must I go any further? This combination is AAAMAZING! I absolutely love this candy bar, it is one of my favorite go to chocolate bars!
Krystalyn m.
Laconia, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Hersheys cookies and cream bars are sweet,creamy,and utterly satisfying. The little cookie pieces are small enough that they're spread evenly around the bar,meaning there are no large spaces of just white chocolate. Delicious.
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
Really a good candybar. The Hershey brand is always the best and the cookie pieces make this such a great candybar, especially with the white chocolate.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?