BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Monica R.
No one can ever go wrong with white chocolate and even less when it has cookies in it in every bite! Makes it hard to eat only one piece! Its very creMy and it always hits the spot
Autumn K.
I live in PA so obviously not beats Hershey's chocolates. This is one of my favorites. I love white chocolate and oreo cookies. This candy bars cookie remind me of the oreo cookie.
Heather R.
Oxford, OH
This is by far my favorite flavor Hershey bar and k don't even like white chocolate ! I can't remember who turned me on to this one but when I remember, I will have to thank them !
Hailey C.
Sanford, NC
Love, love , love this candy bar! Literally melts in your mouth. Delicious for any of you white chocolate lovers and as one of those people that aren't big chocolate lovers this is still one of my favorite candy bars!
Bianca K.  R.
Oswego, IL
Yes! White Chocolate! If your not a huge fan of regular chocolate, try this! I did and I loved it! although theres chocolate inside the taste isn't over baring, the white chocolate is perfect! Creamy as ever!
ANA B.
El Cajon, CA
Thus is one of my all-time favorite Hershey chocolate. It's creamy and sweet with the touch of the crispy bits. Very delicious ,highly recommend be careful could be highly addictive!
Amy W.
Tunnel hill, GA
I love to keep an individual square in my mouth until all the white chocolate is gone and there is nothing left but the cookie chunks...then i chew them up. Delicious! (like this comment if you do the same thing)
Tyconda C.
This bar is so different from the chocolate bars. I love to eat this cookies n' cream candy bar cold. If you don't like milk chocolate then you white chocolate just might be your thing. Try this and have fun.
Beth C.
York, SC
Looking for something more than just a chocolate bar? This is a great option, cookies and cream - tasty smooth white chocolate and crunchy bits of cookie! YUM!!! I like it even more than the plain Hershey bar!
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
This is the only Hersey Bar I like to eat. I like how it melts in your mouth and with the cookie it just taste great. My daughter got me into this bar because I had to buy her one when ever I went to the store.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?